Budget 90k+ Office use thin and light Windows laptop required. Budget upto 1 lakh.

Going for too light weight might be compromising with the built quality.

It is hard to say ofcourse unless proper reviews are there but most weight loss comes from material built only .
Do take a note of that factor too
Yes. Thanks, I'll check. I have discarded Fujitsu laptops due to this reason only. I have a Asus vivobook right now. It's 1.4kg and 15.6 inch display. I see I will need to go for a smaller display if I want with one with lesser weight and decent build quality. I don't think that will be satisfactory. I don't plan to connect it with a monitor.

Is there any laptop with same specs but 1-1.2 kg weight? I have a 1.4kg laptop right now and I am looking for a upgrade but with less weight.
Check Zenbook S13 OLED.
https://in.store.asus.com/um5302t-oled.html

Going for too light weight might be compromising with the built quality.

It is hard to say ofcourse unless proper reviews are there but most weight loss comes from material built only .
Do take a note of that factor too
Yes this is a very important point to consider,

I checked out Fujitsu Laptops in croma and they were under 1kg and felt flimsy as hell, the sales person told that they have some hurr-durr military grade toughness but it felt that I could break the thing in 2 halves with the lid closed.

Is there any laptop with same specs but 1-1.2 kg weight? I have a 1.4kg laptop right now and I am looking for a upgrade but with less weight.
Check this out too. Asus Zenbook 13 (2021) The build quality on this one feels so sturdy.
https://in.store.asus.com/ux325e.html

This was available for 55k on Amazon in the freedom sale. (EVO i5 + 8GB + 512GB)

Last edited:
Using the last year's LG Gram right now. The description fits it perfectly.
Really good battery life, and even though it "feels" cheap, the magnesium alloy is extremely durable (+ lightweight).

You can get the 2021 LG gram at that rate during sales, there are 3 sizes, 14,16 & 17"

You can even look at the 2020 models of LG Gram. You even get empty extra RAM & SSD slots. Keep in mind Gram screens are glossy, till 2021. Matte screens are only with 2022 models.

I've 2 gripes
with Gram - the screen WOBBLES noticeably when the ceiling fan is on. When you're focussed on work, this does become a terrible distraction.
Second, the keyboard is god awful. Almost going to be a year, and i still hate it. Typing anything is a chore.

I've 2 gripes
with Gram - the screen WOBBLES noticeably when the ceiling fan is on. When you're focussed on work, this does become a terrible distraction.
Second, the keyboard is god awful. Almost going to be a year, and i still hate it. Typing anything is a chore.
Thanks for the heads-up.

I checked this year's Gram 14 and the matte screen looked somewhat dull. I had just seen Asus OLED panel so that might be a reason why Gram 14 (2022) screen looked dull. I couldn't compare it with Gram 14 (2021) glossy screen.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I checked this year's Gram 14 and the matte screen looked somewhat dull. I had just seen Asus OLED panel so that might be a reason why Gram 14 (2022) screen looked dull. I couldn't compare it with Gram 14 (2021) glossy screen.
I like the 2021 Gram's screen. It's bright, vivid, DCIP3 validated.
Haven't seen the 2022 screen. But the keyboard - GAAAAAH - terrible.

I like the 2021 Gram's screen. It's bright, vivid, DCIP3 validated.
Haven't seen the 2022 screen. But the keyboard - GAAAAAH - terrible.
I am an average typer and I get easily adjusted to any keyboard because I don't type that fast. So most likely poor keyboard won't be that big of a deal breaker for me. Thanks for the heads up though. Just curious, what makes the keyboard so bad?

Still trying to get a good deal on some ASUS model. Most likely I won't be buying it before the Festival Sales.

I am an average typer and I get easily adjusted to any keyboard because I don't type that fast. So most likely poor keyboard won't be that big of a deal breaker for me. Thanks for the heads up though. Just curious, what makes the keyboard so bad?

Still trying to get a good deal on some ASUS model. Most likely I won't be buying it before the Festival Sales.

The keys are super flat and stretched. Over the years, I've used keyboards from Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Dell, Mac, Logi etc. This is by far the worst KB to type anything. I make mistakes typing simple stuff on Amazon or Google search bar.

I think if you would be very pleased by going to Lenovo website and configuring a thinkpad or a thinkbook of your own choosing. Since you want good battery life, a ryzen 5000 thinkpad/thinkbook would be ideal for you. And thinkpads usually are known to have good build quality, decent-great keyboard and trackpad as well.

Back