Old Classic LP Disks

What can i do with my mom & Dad's LP Disk collection,
They ve got classics like floyd,police etc

("The Darkside of the moon", would be placed along side my body during my cremation :))

But the other expendable stuff can it be sold ? :ashamed:
And if i wanna maintain these things how should I go about that ?

^^

Try to source a LP player. Have been trying too, but could not find a place. Wish someone knew. You know any place where good LP players can be procured. NCR..?

For maintenance:

Keep the platters on a flat surface, with no weight on top of them. Like a cupboard. Away from dust and moisture. Prevent bowing at all costs. Love the LP sound. Drop the needle..Mmmm.

@lord_shrex, those are vintage stuff man, don't sell them! for maintainence, do what asingh suggested above and google for more tips! 20 years down the line, you could become a vintage LP disk collector of sorts :cool2:

@lord_shrex:

Create a ID on hifiVision forum. People will lap them up there. Though before you do that, post the list of LPs here. People might be interested. I am...!

^^

Ya, if there are rock LPs..I will buy them sure. HMV..mmm..lucky you. That logo. His Masters Voice..!

^^

Ya seen that site. DP-29F interests me. A beginners TT. Thanks. Though, BF1983, thanks too. Vinyl..love it. I have the Eagles -- Eagles album..!

lucky me!!!!we have a working phillips music center with an integrated LP player and touch wood it still works like a charm.....that was brought in 82-83 i guess!!!

ill definitely post the list tomorrow or day after, i even have an LP player ill see what can i do about it,Plus since its my parents collection i woud not bet on it to make me a millionare :p .

and to be honest some of them have some serious childhood memories to them, I wanna restore some and frame them!

^^

Well see what you can do. Honestly speaking, if there is no space or movement constraint (you moving houses), do not even give one away.

I'm willing to buy your entire lot. Just send me a list and a quote. Can have it picked up from Delhi - no need to ship. Thanks!

Back