Old Hindi Songs of 1970's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam9953

Adept
I have 6 CD's or Volumes of old hindi songs from the 1970's. They belong to Sa Re Ga Ma productions and are sponsored by ICICI bank. These CD's are brand new and completely unused as I haven't used them even once. It includes songs by Mukesh, Lata Mangeshkar, Mohammad Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle and many other famous singers of the 70's. Here is a list of the few songs which are there in these CD's.​

Ek Tara Bole

Zingadi Kaisi Hai Paheli

Chal Chal Chal Mere Sathi

Piya Tu Ab To Aaja

Zindagi Ek Safar Hain Suhana

Aap Yahan Aaye Kis Liye

Duniya Mein Logon Ko

Chingari Koi Bhadke

Inhin Logon Ne

Dum Maro DumKya Hua Tera Vada

Gaadi Bula Rahi Hai

Jhooth Bole Kauva

Mehbooba Mehbooba

and many more. There are over 100 songs.
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Product Name: Enchanting Melodies (6 volume) sponsored by ICICI bank
  • Expected Price: Rs 50/- per cd
  • Time of Purchase: 1 Year back
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months
  • Reason for Sale: I don't listen to old hindi songs.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Product Condition: Brand new, unopened.
  • Accessories Included: Orginal case of all the 6 CD's
  • Product Location: sec -9, Rohini Delhi
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: As applicable/ As charged by courier company
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, PayPal

Dude really? If you want to sell CDs I think you should mention the songs or provide a link of the compilation.

Dude really? If you want to sell CDs I think you should mention the songs or provide a link of the compilation.

The trouble is that this CD package is like really unique and there are over 100 songs so listing them by hand is tedious and I cannot file any link of this CD package in web so I have mentioned a few songs.

how about just taking a good focused photograph of the back of the cover and posting them???

i mean you already have posted a very crappy quality unfocused image of the front of all the cds put together.. you might as well take some pains with a decent camera or even a good cellphone camera and do it with the back where the songs are listed..

post decent pics.. if i find them ok, i will give you Rs. 250 tops including shipping for all of them.. after all they are an year old second hand cd's. even if unused ..

how about just taking a good focused photograph of the back of the cover and posting them???

i mean you already have posted a very crappy quality unfocused image of the front of all the cds put together.. you might as well take some pains with a decent camera or even a good cellphone camera and do it with the back where the songs are listed..

post decent pics.. if i find them ok, i will give you Rs. 250 tops including shipping for all of them.. after all they are an year old second hand cd's. even if unused ..

I am ready to take the pains I will post scanned pictures of all the CD's which will provide you will a list of all the songs but I am not going to compromise on the price because I have not even played one of the six CD's and this is a very unique product containing vintage songs. It has some worth.

ok. fine..i am ready to give 50 per cd but no separate shipping charges??? let me know if interested.. 300 will be the complete round figure cash deposit that i am willing to make in your account.

but first post the proper pics if at all you're interested in the above deal.. thats. 300 final round figure deposit at 50 per cd for 6 cds.. shipping included..

Okay just wait I am going to post all the pics and secondly I am also going to check the shipping charges and then I will see what is to be done about the shipping charges, because you are in Vadodra and shipping to any place apart from the Metro's is expensive.

Okay here are the photos as you requested:

doc1008.jpg

doc1007.jpg

doc1005.jpg

doc1003.jpg

doc1001.jpg

doc1009.jpg

You can go and check the link: http://www.dtdc.in/subpages/services/tariff.html

As your city belongs to rest of india and the weight of the CD's with the packaging is getting above 500gms the courier will cost you around Rs 165. You will have to bear the shipping charges.

hmm.... ok . one more thing.. are these mp3 songs or Audio CD's. i ask because a single cd has about 18 songs so i guess these are audio cd's and not mp3's??? i am more interested if they're audio cd's because the sound quality will then be top notch.. and i hope there wont be any kind of dissapointments?? no scratches on the disks??

and atleast share part of the shipping cost.. i will give 380 total?/ how about that???

hmm.... ok . one more thing.. are these mp3 songs or Audio CD's. i ask because a single cd has about 18 songs so i guess these are audio cd's and not mp3's??? i am more interested if they're audio cd's because the sound quality will then be top notch.. and i hope there wont be any kind of dissapointments?? no scratches on the disks??

and atleast share part of the shipping cost.. i will give 380 total?/ how about that???

Okay dude, works well for me. My friend you will not be disappointed for sure. The CD is an audio CD and bro this is nothing less than top quality becuase it is not like any other user made mp3 cd. This is a sa re ga ma production. Listen I will just confirm the shipping charges once more. I have sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back