Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use anymore
iPad Air - Wifi - 16GB - Space Grey - SOLD
Price - 3500
Purchased in early 2014, Battery was replaced mid 2019 and has 136 Cycles on it and 93% battery health.
Condition - 9/10 - No dents or scratches , Looks and feels new.
Sold with Original Apple 12W charger and baseus lightning braided cable
Has a small issue of throwing up "not charging" when battery is low. Not sure if it's owing to non apple cable. But it does charge, Very slowly at that point. However, Charging above 40% is never an issue. Battery lasts ~10 days with just reading news/books an hour or so everyday.
Local Deals preferred, Do not have box. And would prefer not having to deal with packing hassles. Shipment if any, is at buyer's risk.
Reason for sale - Not in use anymore

iPad 3 - Wifi - 16GB - White/Silver
Price - 2000
Purchase date unknown,
Condition - 6/10, No scratches on the screen. Looks new. No dents, but the back has a lot of marks/scratches that have been left by the plasticky case that was used with it.
Sold with Original Apple 10W charger and Amkette 30 Pin flat cable (has one clip damaged. works fine though)
No issues whatsoever. Battery health is at 72% with 723 Charge cycles on it. Idle drain is more pronounced than the other iPad. But charges fully and has screen time of ~6hrs (reading)
Local Deals preferred, Do not have box. And would prefer not having to deal with packing hassles. Shipment if any, is at buyer's risk.
Reason for sale - Not in use anymore

Both iPads were used by parents for nothing more than YouTube and reading. Never been dropped.

Attachments

• air 1.jpg
    air 1.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_4397.jpg
    IMG_4397.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_4398.jpg
    IMG_4398.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_4401.jpg
    IMG_4401.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_4404.jpg
    IMG_4404.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_4406.jpg
    IMG_4406.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_4418.jpg
    IMG_4418.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_4420.jpg
    IMG_4420.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_4421.jpg
    IMG_4421.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 190
  • ipad 3.jpg
    ipad 3.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Just adding a note for folks that might not be familiar with the "apple way" of dealing with old products. Unless you have an apple ID which already has owned all the apps you'd use or you have another device through which you can add apps as owned. You're not gonna be able to download the last compatible version of said app.

There's always jailbreaking and sideloading though.

Just adding a note for folks that might not be familiar with the "apple way" of dealing with old products. Unless you have an apple ID which already has owned all the apps you'd use or you have another device through which you can add apps as owned. You're not gonna be able to download the last compatible version of said app.

I am a bit confused. Can I use it and install a compatible version of an app if I have a latest iPad?

Thanks for highlighting this. Reminds me of all the underhanded ways corporates are trying to push us to buy new products... Even if we actually don't need the latest and greatest.

can either of these be used to take digital out to be connected to a DAC ? as source for audio transport. basically just need the screen to play lossless media.

I am a bit confused. Can I use it and install a compatible version of an app if I have a latest iPad?
Yes you can, So basically an app has to be associated with the account as previously installed/owned. App store will automatically fetch the last supported version for the older iOS version
Thanks for highlighting this. Reminds me of all the underhanded ways corporates are trying to push us to buy new products... Even if we actually don't need the latest and greatest.
Exactly. I recently gave away a 4 month old Redmi Pad, but this first gen iPad air feels much more snappier at basic tasks and moving around the UI.
can either of these be used to take digital out to be connected to a DAC ? as source for audio transport. basically just need the screen to play lossless media
The ipad Air can, It does have a 3.5mm jack and Doppi (Flac player app) supports iOS 12.

Last edited:
Recieved the iPad Air today in excellent condition with most secure packaging. Will drop feedback after using it.

Back