Oneplus 9 pro. Would you pay more for Hasselblad branding?

Wait!! These newly launched phones don't have OIS?? What are they charging 35k+ for?
Good luck with their sales..
Ha ha companies taking advantage of people's' stupidity. They all want high esspecs now, senapderagon 8 seriz something, emolled escreen, gelass built with mirror like back, more or less 8 or 10 camera holes at back and about 3 or 4 at forant etc with 100 megapiskels. And companies are providing just that and laughing their assess off while doing so thinking what great customers with even greater demands/ choices. Previously the companies had to sell their products, now the people themselves are happy to be the product for them. A dream run for the companies really.

I was out in the market for a new phone to replace my wife's cracked S9+, being a hardcore OP fan I was planning on OP 9 but after looking at the price and the feature set I went with Vivo x60 Pro and comparing its camera to my OP 8T seems a lot better in terms of overall image quality and capability. they just lost another hardcore fan, with their stupidly overpriced non-innovative product.

I was out in the market for a new phone to replace my wife's cracked S9+, being a hardcore OP fan I was planning on OP 9 but after looking at the price and the feature set I went with Vivo x60 Pro and comparing its camera to my OP 8T seems a lot better in terms of overall image quality and capability. they just lost another hardcore fan, with their stupidly overpriced non-innovative product.
My friend recently purchased the Vivo x60 Pro over the OP9 and I agree it is a worthy competitor.

Back