OnePlus explosion update,

Basically any metal object that pierces/comes in contact with layers ans layers of batteries is a problem.
Note 7 had a faulty battery connector inside which made it easier,
Nord 2 seems to have issues with non-standard chargers, high temps, flex on body and metal objects in contact with pressure or a mix of all, so far from the incidents.
I charge my phone once a day with a 15W charger anyway for battery longevity and I feel that's good enough.
Road accidents happen but we can't refrain from walking because of it!
Have you noticed, and from torture videos, that Samsung Note and S series phones simply do not bend / separate.
I feel sad every time I say note, but maybe I say Ultra going forward. I miss my note :( When you have a cat, it becomes fun to doodle.

Have you noticed, and from torture videos, that Samsung Note and S series phones simply do not bend / separate.
I feel sad every time I say note, but maybe I say Ultra going forward. I miss my note :( When you have a cat, it becomes fun to doodle.
Even their budgetish models don't bend. I think they learnt a lesson or two from the Note 7 fiasco. And they removed all ads from one ui. Happy that atleast one brand listens to sentiments. Flagship killer brand is getting rid of the very OS that made it popular and now becoming just another BBK phone. Sad.

Back