Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, invites selling for 1.5k to 2k in eBay :(.
Yeah, people just taking undue advantage of others' desperation.

If igyaan is to be believed, then ~20k phones have been imported in the 1st batch. If that's true, then I believe that almost all of the OPO forum members will receive the invites one way or another.

Yeah, people just taking undue advantage of others' desperation.

If igyaan is to be believed, then ~20k phones have been imported in the 1st batch. If that's true, then I believe that almost all of the OPO forum members will receive the invites one way or another.

Check zaumba yes 20k phone have been imported... I also checked

Still waiting for mine. Looks like if i had been online here yesterday night, i could have bagged one :p. Too bad i had Arsenal playing at midnight. Waiting is a pain :).

I came across a auction for the OnePlus One invite where the last bid was 122000. Yes, one lakh twenty two thousand. I'm guessing some of these auctions are rigged by the seller itself.

Rigged. Or people don't realize in their haste or lack of knowledge of how the system works, that it's an invite, not the phone.

Even then, who in their right mind would be willing to spend ₹1.22 lakhs on a phone?! The same seller had another invite with a final bid amount of ₹77,000, which is why I felt that his auction was artificially inflated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back