Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Accessories - Which headphones work with the mic on the OPO? Have scoured the forums & found the Xiaomi pistons is at least one that's confirmed. Which other ones?
& how are the official JBL in-ears? Worth 3k?

I have shared with @wingrider767 only. Trying to get one more invite[DOUBLEPOST=1417695437][/DOUBLEPOST]Invite shared with @onlyravi also.
Thanks bro.... You helped me second time... first for a Redmi 1S.
I have placed the order. Will share the invite here as soon as I get it.
@paarkhi you can remove my name from the list... or move it to the bottom of the list... (just in case have to buy more later ;-) )
Thanks @pepps3484 .. appreciate a lot...

Feeling so impatient that took the 1 day delivery....
Now to order the screen protector...

Link please. Any good back cover?
I bought this. Read some good reviews about that. Used citiomg14 coupon to get the price down to 652Rs. One of the guys in one plus recommended the seller too.

No idea about headphones. I have a signature acoustics earphones and will stick with that.

I will not be using any case on it. People say sandstone back is too good not to feel everytime. Can change back case to if it gets damaged.

@onlyravi, @killmastern3 why is everyone going with the screen protector, isn't the glass Gorilla 3? Please explain so that I can also make an informed decision.
Because it's screen is protruding out from body, chances of damaging the screen are high, especially when you put it screen facing down.
Buy screen guard asap
Also buy Nilkin hardcover back case or dizztronic back cover , which protrudes above the rest screen margin and protects it.

It's a must. Google about opo screen damage.
We don't know how much screen replacement would cost and how long it'll take...

Gorilla Glass 3 is still up for debate. See here. Moreover i ordered a glass protector not the plastic one. Never used one so wanted to try. I usually don't use screen guards.
Yes, I already read that but atleast there is some kind of protection on the glass itself. Anyhow I will also take it. People on 1+ forums are also considering for Nillkin import from China/hongkong.[DOUBLEPOST=1417698171][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because it's screen is protruding out from body, chances of damaging the screen are high, especially when you put it screen facing down.
Buy screen guard asap
Also buy Nilkin hardcover back case or dizztronic back cover , which protrudes above the rest screen margin and protects it.
Thanks for the information, any links for Nillkin Hardcover backcase?

@paarkhi a screen protector is better to have in case of some accidental fall or scratch...
Rest of the body is pretty solid... The one which I got from US for my bro is being used without any case... The body is rock solid and has a good grip and feeling too.
Glass is scratched is difficult to replace... screen protectors are not...
I am also planning to go for the glass ones...

Bepak it is, as soon as I get the confirmation of receiving the mobile, I will order the screen protector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back