Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also in for an invite.Been active on the OPO forum for ages.
Btw OPO finally going to send out new invites for members uptil 100k.
Hope someone gets lucky.
Cheers !

I'd like an invite too. & of course, any invites I receive will be shared on TE. So if someone would be gracious enough.....

Are the invites country-specific though? I have someone in the UK who could probably carry one for me.

Thanks!

One for me too if possible. However, not on OPO forums.

After seeing the amount of hoops I would need to jump through, decided not to go ahead inspite of getting an invite from @phunsukh. Thanks mate.

Last edited:
im under the impression that OPO allows its customers to root the phone without loosing the warranty(someone please confirm this)
so one can flash CM11s and get rid of those Chinese things
albeit you'll miss a cynogenmod imprint on the back they are absent on the chinese ones
HTB1XuQ_FFXXXXcZaXXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg

So I have an invite from an unknown source in my email and I have it in my One Plus account now what :p

So I have an invite from an unknown source in my email and I have it in my One Plus account now what :p
Order it using PPOBOX and get your hands on it! ( and give me an invite if possible when you get your invites to give away) :p

I'm Currently in UK, Trying to get as many sources as possible to get an invite,...

If anybody can secure me an invite, I assure I would send the invites to our forum guys..!!!

As discussed among us earlier @vivek.krishnan @SoulFire @avi

I would rather wait for the One Plus one to hit the Indian shores and enjoy the Mi3 until then. These phones are using the "Penetrative marketing Strategy" very aggressively and are succeeding in the same. Great to see atleast one management strategy go viral. :p

Imagine, if flipkart is chosen to sell the One plus one, it could be priced an average 15k-18k for the 16gb variant! Spending anything over 20k on these phones is not sensible. (This was explained to us by this specimen -> @Neo-N)

can you guys share the link to that mighty;) post
it's an internal report, I doubt if he would share that publicly. otherwise he's job will be in jeopardy

After considering two years statistical market sales data, the report says its wise to buy a lower configured device or less VFM like Moto X instead of OPO if budget is 20K+. Not wise to spend huge amount on these phones cos we don't know yet how they gonna perform in future and almost non existent ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back