Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent read the report, but seeing the mad clamor for invites and seeing the phone selling for anywhere between 40 and 50k on ebay I just thought I would let the craze die down. Even invites are being sold for 3-4k. Its just like when gmail was invite only and everyone was asking just about everyone else for invites. Eventually its going to be available for everyone. I will just play the waiting game.

it's an internal report, I doubt if he would share that publicly. otherwise he's job will be in jeopardy

After considering two years statistical market sales data, the report says its wise to buy a lower configured device or less VFM like Moto X instead of OPO if budget is 20K+. Not wise to spend huge amount on these phones cos we don't know yet how they gonna perform in future and almost non existent ASS.

Yes and anything Without an ASS is not really worth it :shifty:

Reactions: avi
Friends,
I want it dearly for my Dad, so have been searching all over to get it at a decent price.
Finally, found someone who brought 2 from USA, 64GB, both US versions, not Chinese.
And he's not budging under 31500. I offered him 30000. But, he declined.

Do you guys suggest that I go for it for 31500 ?

Does anyone need 1 ? In that case, I can try to negotiate further and he might accept my offer of 30000.

I'm in Delhi and he's also here.

Thanks in advance.

Friends,
I want it dearly for my Dad, so have been searching all over to get it at a decent price.
Finally, found someone who brought 2 from USA, 64GB, both US versions, not Chinese.
And he's not budging under 31500. I offered him 30000. But, he declined.

Do you guys suggest that I go for it for 31500 ?

Does anyone need 1 ? In that case, I can try to negotiate further and he might accept my offer of 30000.

I'm in Delhi and he's also here.

Thanks in advance.

You Sir. Are a true Indian. Such an attitude feeds the evil out of many.

if you're not using it buddy, would love to use it. sending my email ID via PM

Sure, but do what I said in PM asap, the invite is for 12hrs more only (already been 12 hrs).

edit: gone now, don't pm anymore.

Last edited:
Hmm.. Seems dealwise will be getting his hands on a OPO, :) . So congrats!
Just a gentle reminder to share any invites you may receive here on TE once you get your hands on 'em, ;)
Also I'd like to know if the invites are locked to a particular country or they are global?

Damn! I got an invite directly from OnePlus but missed the email somehow. :( Now the invite is expired. Is there anything I can do?

@artikle Please share the invite with me as I want to buy one today. A friend is coming this weekend so he can bring it for me. Only issue is I dont have any invite.
Anybody else having invites please share.... need it urgently.

@artikle Please share the invite with me as I want to buy one today. A friend is coming this weekend so he can bring it for me. Only issue is I dont have any invite.
Anybody else having invites please share.... need it urgently.

BTW, beware OnePlus takes 3 - 4 days to ship the phone, followed by the required time in transit of the pkg.

BTW, beware OnePlus takes 3 - 4 days to ship the phone, followed by the required time in transit of the pkg.
No one day shipping??? Then I will have to wait for 2 more weeks for the other guy to come. But I think its better I get on to it and order it ...
I will be shipping it to NJ and getting in person from there. (Mule sounds too harsh for a friend :) )

Invites anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back