Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the user Interface and the OS
Its pretty damn smooth. Running CM11S (flashing lollipop shortly). Those who don't flash custom roms will be happy since it is really smooth and fluid in the stock form. Camera looks good. The back plate is simply incredible. Amazing grip. Didn't expect the phone to be this light. My old HTC one is much heavier. Accessories such as data cable and sim removal tool are again incredibly designed. The Sim tray is so beautifully integrated with the phone, i really didn't spot it. @paarkhi, i would say this is much better than your note 2 and you wont be disappointed.

@kidrow, you just made my day :).

@kidrow, this time you beat me :p, was going to post the same news from XDA link but then saw your post.
********************************************************************************
@killmastern3, thanks for your thoughts on OnePlus :) mine is out for delivery

Last edited:
I have a one plus one invite. Valid for 48 hours from my time of posting. Interested persons can contact me via PM
P.S: I have a friend who is deciding on it. He will be first priority. Mean while interested persons can be inline. If he backs out, it goes to the first person who shows the interest.

I have a one plus one invite. Valid for 48 hours from my time of posting. Interested persons can contact me via PM
P.S: I have a friend who is deciding on it. He will be first priority. Mean while interested persons can be inline. If he backs out, it goes to the first person who shows the interest.
If your friend backs out directly PM the invite to @paarkhi and tag him in this or the other thread... he will do the needful as per the list...
Thanks.

I have received one. Let me know if anyone is interested. It's valid for 48 hrs.
Please have a time frame, if possible, for accepting pms for the invite, & give the invite to the person higher up on the list (from those who have pmed), to allow the queue to serve it's purpose.[DOUBLEPOST=1417777906][/DOUBLEPOST]@guneshwor Just realized this is the older thread. We are trying to follow a queue here - https://www.techenclave.com/communi...interested-persons.170769/page-3#post-1999509
Kindly post on that thread. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Just got an India specific invite. No plans to buy, let me know if anyone needs it.
We are trying to follow a queue here - https://www.techenclave.com/communi...interested-persons.170769/page-3#post-1999509
Kindly post on that thread. Much appreciated.

You could, if you so wish, have a time frame, for accepting pms for the invite, & give the invite to the person higher up on the list (from those who have pmed), to allow the queue to serve it's purpose.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back