Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Any love for Tekken 7 at Rs. 148 and Rs. 553 for the Ultimate Edition?

I used to love some Tekken on PS1 and PS2, this was always on my Steam wishlist, and I think it's at its historic low right now.

OFF TOPIC
My ICICI Mastercard isnt accepting in the adding in the fields in steam. What might be the problem?
wltRGvw.png

How many times I input the address its saying something is wrong though addres is right

OFF TOPIC
My ICICI Mastercard isnt accepting in the adding in the fields in steam. What might be the problem?
wltRGvw.png

How many times I input the address its saying something is wrong though addres is right

Just trying to troubleshoot, I might be wrong.

1. If you want, you can double check the address, even the pincode should match.
2. Are you sure online transactions are turned on for your card?
3. My Citibank credit card had blocked all transactions on Steam for no reason, I called and asked, they said it was a preventative measure because frauds often happen on Steam. I said I am a legit user of Steam, please unblock, and it was never a problem again. Maybe you could try calling up the bank.

OFF TOPIC
wltRGvw.png

Try domestic payment methods, direct credit and debit card doesn't work for indian cards(or is very finicky).
Only downside is that any refunds are sent to steam wallet, not to card. Payment processor is novaplay.
For domestic details, i just put city and pin, nothing for main details, works fine. (Put correct details if you need proper invoice)

Just trying to troubleshoot, I might be wrong.

1. If you want, you can double check the address, even the pincode should match.
2. Are you sure online transactions are turned on for your card?
3. My Citibank credit card had blocked all transactions on Steam for no reason, I called and asked, they said it was a preventative measure because frauds often happen on Steam. I said I am a legit user of Steam, please unblock, and it was never a problem again. Maybe you could try calling up the bank.
I tried everything and even called the bank but they said there is no block on their part.
Try domestic payment methods, direct credit and debit card doesn't work for indian cards(or is very finicky).
Only downside is that any refunds are sent to steam wallet, not to card. Payment processor is novaplay.
For domestic details, i just put city and pin, nothing for main details, works fine. (Put correct details if you need proper invoice)
How to add domeastic payments? In steam?

I tried everything and even called the bank but they said there is no block on their part.

How to add domeastic payments? In steam?
296FFEDA-E99D-4702-88A2-6DE2656F0E0F.jpeg
I just put random stuff in details, except for city and pincode. Using a debit card btw.
Even though payment processing is done via novaplay, check in your netbanking or app if international transaction is enabled for the card.
Recently received few emails from various subscription services to check mandates and verify again.
I think they might be blocking transactions a bit over zealously now.

If nothing works, buy steam wallet codes from here

The best option you have for now is buy a steam gift card and redeem the code.

The seller nodwig is the official steam gift card seller for India so this is a 100% safe option.
Steam lists following two sites as well.

The best option you have for now is buy a steam gift card and redeem the code.

The seller nodwig is the official steam gift card seller for India so this is a 100% safe option.
I already applied for a VISA card by icici and if icici CC can resolve my problem by tomorrow 9am then I will just use this Mastercard and cancel the VISA card.

I just remembered, few months back my steam purchase failed. Few minutes later I got a call from HDFC, he asked me if it was me who did the transaction on Steam and told me to try again after few minutes. Never faced any issue after that.

I just remembered, few months back my steam purchase failed. Few minutes later I got a call from HDFC, he asked me if it was me who did the transaction on Steam and told me to try again after few minutes. Never faced any issue after that.
ICICI CC could not resolve the issue by saying that there's nothing wrong in my account.
But same problem is coming.

ICICI CC could not resolve the issue by saying that there's nothing wrong in my account.
But same problem is coming.
Is this a new card issued to you by the bank? In that case international transactions may be disabled by default, until you enable them yourself from internet banking or iMobile app. I had the same issue with my Debit card.

Domestic payment like indicated above by D C works for me. International doesn't, so I'm just going with the domestic options now.

Back