Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Not exactly a deal, but God of War (2018) releasing on PC on 14/01/2022
Holy shit!! Thank you so much.

Edit: Star Wars Sqadron is also available at the same price if someone is interested.
where do we activate this ? on ea launcher ?
I Got the GhostRunner from CdKeys for 40rs.

GhostRunner Link
Getting Please note: This game is not redeemable in Asia and the codes can only be redeemed until November 7th, 2021. what is the seen ?

Last edited:
I Got the GhostRunner from CdKeys for 40rs.

GhostRunner Link

Holy shit!! Thank you so much.

Edit: Star Wars Sqadron is also available at the same price if someone is interested.
Just an FYI of course it's a good deal but both of these are free via Amazon Prime gaming outside India. So these are just resellers selling keys which they redeemed via bot accounts.
I got them as well for dirt cheap from some Russian site.
where do we activate this ? on ea launcher ?

Getting Please note: This game is not redeemable in Asia and the codes can only be redeemed until November 7th, 2021. what is the seen ?
Yes activate EA game on Origin by redeeming the code.

Use US/EU VPN to activate the Ghostrunner key on GOG.

Just an FYI of course it's a good deal but both of these are free via Amazon Prime gaming outside India. So these are just resellers selling keys which they redeemed via bot accounts.
I got them as well for dirt cheap from some Russian site.

Yes activate EA game on Origin by redeeming the code.

Use US/EU VPN to activate the Ghostrunner key on GOG.
Should I use tor ? is it an good idea ?

Just bought both games and Activated them in their respective stores.

icRdxdN.jpg

Refunding a summer sale purchase now will not happen. Anything more than 2 weeks old gets rejected even if you have never launched the game.
Oh I didn't try, but read somewhere up to 6 months there's a chance of refund. It'll go to steam wallet of course. Lemme give it a shot then, nothing to lose.

Welcome to the club :) and you are late [emoji14] you spend double the cost here ;)
Just the XBOX Game Pass but who ever got it for 2.1k is getting their GP scrubbed by Microsoft saying illegal purchase.

I too tried on 21st but could not get it though I think that it's good enough for me than accounts getting scrubbed by MS.

Just the XBOX Game Pass but who ever got it for 2.1k is getting their GP scrubbed by Microsoft saying illegal purchase.

I too tried on 21st but could not get it though I think that it's good enough for me than accounts getting scrubbed by MS.
That was the whole reason for getting GPU and subsequently Xbox one X.

There has only been one case for account getting banned and there's no proof as to why it was banned. It could just be a credit card fraud or anything else. I and hundreds of others have confirmed that gamepass is working perfectly fine for us

Just the XBOX Game Pass but who ever got it for 2.1k is getting their GP scrubbed by Microsoft saying illegal purchase
Nah, the (only)person who got banned, used their parents' card and M$ flagged it as fraudulent charge done without the card holders consent.

No way M$ is banning people for that (supposed) glitch. So relax guys, Bill Gates is not coming after your game pass sub.

Nah, the (only)person who got banned, used their parents' card and M$ flagged it as fraudulent charge done without the card holders consent.

No way M$ is banning people for that (supposed) glitch. So relax guys, Bill Gates is not coming after your game pass sub.
Yes yes that's what I thought since MS wouldn't come after such meager amounts and that too Gamers since they are naming Windows 11 as Gamers OS.

Back