Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Yeah these are good deals for us, but like enthusiast29 said earlier, these are Amazon Prime Gaming's free codes. I've no idea how they acquire these codes though.

Yeah these are good deals for us, but like enthusiast29 said earlier, these are Amazon Prime Gaming's free codes. I've no idea how they acquire these codes though.
bot accounts/carding

also, https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/dragon-age-inquisition-pc-cd-key-origin
they are getting activated so no issue I suppose. also this are GOG codes.
Codes are acquired from Prime gaming accounts which have Amazon prime trial activated from regions outside India by either using Fake CC or Carding.

Thought I was unlucky to miss out on Ghostrunner because it was OOS a while back but it's available now again for 50/- if anyone wants to grab it. The deadline to redeem is tomorrow. I missed Squadrons though, that went OOS a few hours before the deadline yesterday.

Last edited:
Free

Last edited:
For prime gaming to work we need a genuine US or Canada Address and mail id.
It's better to wait until it opens for us Indians to play. So I will wait.
Don't hold your breath. Amazon never released their unlimited storage benefit in India and probably they will not include Gaming any time soon, unless they increase the price. Can't say whether the increase to 1499 is enough for them to add new benefits that are already present in US/Canada.

Back