Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Just the XBOX Game Pass but who ever got it for 2.1k is getting their GP scrubbed by Microsoft saying illegal purchase.

I too tried on 21st but could not get it though I think that it's good enough for me than accounts getting scrubbed by MS.
Please don't spread any misinformation. Without proof or other people reporting it on reddit or elsewhere don't jump on conclusions.

There was only one person on Indian Gaming reddit claiming to be banned from XBL services. It just happens to be that he also purchased the XGP for 32 months for that cheap price. Now the reason behind his ban could be something else too because no other person has commented about being banned from XBL services.

I also bought the same and the account status stands to be normal.

Attachments

• 1635511854371.png
    1635511854371.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 111
Please don't spread any misinformation. Without proof or other people reporting it on reddit or elsewhere don't jump on conclusions.

There was only one person on Indian Gaming reddit claiming to be banned from XBL services. It just happens to be that he also purchased the XGP for 32 months for that cheap price. Now the reason behind his ban could be something else too because no other person has commented about being banned from XBL services.

I also bought the same and the account status stands to be normal.
No I wasn't spreading as I wrote what I saw in Reddit and so only one members GP was banned.
Okay good for Gamers.

Nah, the (only)person who got banned, used their parents' card and M$ flagged it as fraudulent charge done without the card holders consent.

No way M$ is banning people for that (supposed) glitch. So relax guys, Bill Gates is not coming after your game pass sub.
he is retired, right ?

Back