Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Never spending a penny on EA games.
i realised this 10yrs ago.
when they released nfs run on frostbite for the very first time, every time the game start the controls were resetting.
It was a physical disk.. so no refund option but that was it. The last EA purchase for me. as soon they hiked game prices to 3k or above.

No wonder EA was #1 at some time in history, now begging other to buy them out. Its worst managed company in planet earth.
Free on Origin.
is origin still a thing in 2022 ?

Free on Origin.
Not. Only Keys to the Map DLC is free.

1664427469436.png

But the deluxe edition is cheaper than steam.

1664427525323.png

i realised this 10yrs ago.
when they released nfs run on frostbite for the very first time, every time the game start the controls were resetting.
It was a physical disk.. so no refund option but that was it. The last EA purchase for me. as soon they hiked game prices to 3k or above.

No wonder EA was #1 at some time in history, now begging other to buy them out. Its worst managed company in planet earth.

is origin still a thing in 2022 ?
NFS Run was a beauty. The last good NFS that I played. Still remember racing down a hill in the Aventador. It had a great soundtrack too!
EA focuses on scamming people with FIFA now and I hate them for it. Played FIFA till FIFA 19. That was still acceptable as a FIFA game.

All the NFS games are free on EA play with Game Pass Ultimate, so if you already have one (or still get it for cheap using the Live Gold conversion), then just use that instead of buying on different platforms.

Dishonored & Dishonored 2 are at a pretty good deal on Steam right now:

Resident Evil VILLAGE @ INR760 ..!!!! Hurry LIMITED KEYS ONLY..!

PS: If it says sold out... Please SIGN IN and just refresh the page a few times.. I also had to wait for around 10 minutes.. but it came back... it's like a flash sale :) .
REVIII.jpg

AC Valhalla @ INR 880

PS : ALL UBISOFT TITLES ARE AVAILABLE AT REGIONAL INDIAN PRICING ON GAMERSGATE. If you want to buy Ubisoft Games... use Gamersgate.
EVEN MOST STEAM TITLES ARE AVAILABLE AT A PRICE LOWER THAN STEAM.

ACV.jpg

Resident Evil 2 Steam @ 539 ( Best Price in India .. Steam is 599 )
RE2.jpg

Resident Evil 3 Steam @ 631 ( Best Price in India.. Steam is 701 )

RE3.jpg

PS : If you own both RE 7 and RE 8.. Then buy Halloween Bundle from Steam ( INR 1000.. includes both RE2 and RE3 ) .

Have Fun..!

Last edited:
Resident Evil VILLAGE @ INR760 ..!!!! Hurry LIMITED KEYS ONLY..!

PS: If it says sold out... Please SIGN IN and just refresh the page a few times.. I also had to wait for around 10 minutes.. but it came back... it's like a flash sale :) .
View attachment 150381

AC Valhalla @ INR 880

PS : ALL UBISOFT TITLES ARE AVAILABLE AT REGIONAL INDIAN PRICING ON GAMERSGATE. If you want to buy Ubisoft Games... use Gamersgate.
EVEN MOST STEAM TITLES ARE AVAILABLE AT A PRICE LOWER THAN STEAM.

View attachment 150384

Resident Evil 2 Steam @ 539 ( Best Price in India .. Steam is 599 )
View attachment 150385
Resident Evil 3 Steam @ 631 ( Best Price in India.. Steam is 701 )

View attachment 150386

PS : If you own both RE 7 and RE 8.. Then buy Halloween Bundle from Steam ( INR 1000.. includes both RE2 and RE3 ) .

Have Fun..!

Are these reliable websites? gamersgate and fanatical?

Village shows 40$ for me
Can you link to the halloween bundle i cant find it.
Looks like the sale is over... It lasted around 8 Hrs...:rolleyes:.. There was quite a rush you see... It was historical low for this game...!
Halloween Bundle is available on Steam... On RE2.. RE3... RE7 and RE8 Pages.
Are these reliable websites? gamersgate and fanatical?
Yeah.. These are Legit and Official sites for game keys.
THE ONLY SITES ALLOWING REGIONAL PRICING IN INDIA ARE : STEAM , GREENMANGAMING AND GAMERSGATE ( Better prices than STEAM.. around INR50 to INR200 difference..! ). The rest sites like Fanatical or GamesPlanet or Indiegala have sometimes flash sales giving much better deals ( in USD ).

Here you go..

You will see all the deals in Official Stores.... as well as Shady Key sites ( Unofficial ).

PS: GamersGate is really good if you want Steam keys for much better prices than regular Steam Prices... e.g. Ghostwire Tokyo is INR1250 on Steam Sale.. while on Gamersgate it's INR1060...!!

Last edited:
PS : If you own both RE 7 and RE 8..
I said.. If you already own RE7 and RE8.. Then ONLY both RE2 and RE3 will be INR1000... otherwise regular price for RE2 and RE3 combined is INR1300 on Steam.
If you want RE2... You can buy from GamersGate @539 and RE3 @631 on GamersGate... Total around INR1160... Better than Steam.

PS: Steam Bundles are customised for each account according to the games you already own in the bundle. So... If someone owns RE7 and RE8.. both RE2 and RE3 will be 22% Off their Regular price.. hence giving a bundle of INR1000 for both RE2 and RE3.

Last edited:
I just bought RE 2, great game, will paly it again after 21 years.
RE 3 had bad reviews
I have played RE3.. and it's good.... plus the mods are just;)... Reviews are bad mainly cause they cut some levels from the original... so.. it's somewhat shorter in length than the original.
Also.. Some mods are about to come adding DLSS / FSR 2.0 / XeSS in recent RE games... keep an eye out for'em. Enjoy.

Back