Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Age of Empires 4 is now following regional pricing and is priced at Rs1299.
Not sure if it's a mistake from their end because some other countries too have their price slashed like Taiwan, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi , U.A.E, Singapore and New Zealand.
AOE: 4 at all time low for Rs649.

Made free after the developer passed away.
Update- https://steamcommunity.com/app/217120/discussions/0/5733664933461392610/

Games

Original Mafia is free on Steam:

Humble Bundle 16 USD---> 17 Games --> Including Mafia Definitive Edition... Bioshock Remastered Collection... Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition.. Dude Nukem Forever Collection.. etc.

PS --> I just want to buy Mafia Definitive Edition.. So If anyone wanna trade that particular game from the 16 USD collection.. PM. Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-09-08 130202.jpg

Free on Origin.
I'm yet to figure out how to register on origin. I have tried multiple times. First it gives me a puzzle to solve which contains no less than 20 sets of images, which itself drives me insane. Then in the end it just says "So that wasn't it, let's try that again" and makes me do the whole thing again. Doesn't even show enough respect to give me a proper error message.

I tried today after almost 3 months and still got the same result. The devs there are incompetent f**kers.

I'm yet to figure out how to register on origin. I have tried multiple times. First it gives me a puzzle to solve which contains no less than 20 sets of images, which itself drives me insane. Then in the end it just says "So that wasn't it, let's try that again" and makes me do the whole thing again. Doesn't even show enough respect to give me a proper error message.

I tried today after almost 3 months and still got the same result. The devs there are incompetent f**kers.
That's a sign from above. Stay away from EA.

In that case Rs.175 on steam will be cheaper for you. ;)

Back