Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

I see...I am just searching for differences between standard game and ultimate edition..care to help?
I'm gonna play this game today.
Check here for details on the difference:

I personally have the Ultimate for the bank robbery mission n the extra weapons you get. Plus the horse is a bonus although u can still tame a white arabian in the wild.

P. S: whichever you purchase, you will still enjoy the game as much!

Seems good deal in epic games store.

I never bought anything in epic games. Is there any reason to prefer Steam over epic games, any pros vs cons or does it not matter at all?
Steam has following features
- Cloud saves
- Game specific forums and guides (in case you need any help with game troubleshooting or if you're stuck anywhere)
- Mods workshop
- Library sorting
- Streaming (you can stream from PC to phone, tablet, or smart TV)
- Controller support
- Steam deck so in case if you buy one in future, you have your library available right away.

Check here for details on the difference:

I personally have the Ultimate for the bank robbery mission n the extra weapons you get. Plus the horse is a bonus although u can still tame a white arabian in the wild.

P. S: whichever you purchase, you will still enjoy the game as much!
I am not really interested in playing online rdr2...Story game is enough...Is the ultimate worth extra 500 in that case?

- Cloud saves
What? epic games doesn't have cloud save??

- Game specific forums and guides (in case you need any help with game troubleshooting or if you're stuck anywhere)
- Mods workshop
- Library sorting
- Controller support
- Steam deck so in case if you buy one in future, you have your library available right away.

But there are no mods for steam rdr2. Not able to find them in steam website. Only nexus mods is full with so many mods.

I am not really interested in playing online rdr2...Story game is enough...Is the ultimate worth extra 500 in that case?

What? epic games doesn't have cloud save??

But there are no mods for steam rdr2. Not able to find them in steam website. Only nexus mods is full with so many mods.
The only major difference then would be the extra mission.

YouTube n check out the mission as rest of it can be purchased in the game too as far as I remember. Decide for yourself after watching the video

The only major difference then would be the extra mission.

YouTube n check out the mission as rest of it can be purchased in the game too as far as I remember. Decide for yourself after watching the video

I am checking a lot of sites and videos. From those what I understand the difference between them is, Extra guns+outfits+ 1 bank mission. Am I right?

I am checking a lot of sites and videos. From those what I understand the difference between them is, Extra guns+outfits+ 1 bank mission. Am I right?
Absolutely. Only the mission part u can't buy in the game. Rest you can still purchase.

So if you care about the mission get the ultimate or standard is just fine

1 more thing.. watch this movie: 'The Magnificent Seven' after you spend some time gaming. You will enjoy the movie LoL

- Cloud saves
- Mods workshop
- Library sorting
- Controller support
This is a good list. In addition to this, I generally find the overall experience with Steam much more pleasant than with Epic. Small issues like - unless you start the installation, Epic won't tell you the installation size - can feel reallyaannoying. There are no collections, sorting, hiding things from your library on Epic. It won't show your library on the website, only on the app.

If there's a good deal, I'd obviously buy stuff on Epic, but I much prefer Steam as a client.

This is a good list. In addition to this, I generally find the overall experience with Steam much more pleasant than with Epic. Small issues like - unless you start the installation, Epic won't tell you the installation size - can feel reallyaannoying. There are no collections, sorting, hiding things from your library on Epic. It won't show your library on the website, only on the app.

If there's a good deal, I'd obviously buy stuff on Epic, but I much prefer Steam as a client.

Not universally like Steam. For eg. Detroit Become Human has cloud save on Steam but not on Epic

I was talking in general sense, not specific to RDR2.

I see... can you guys give me one clarification on steam vs epic?

In steam, I was able to play a game on my PC...Later on when I had to stay for a month in a different city, I logged into steam in my relative's pc and continued the game from there. Later when I came back home, I continued rest of the game from my pc.
Does epic games offer such feature? Even trainers worked well with steam.

Back