Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Even that is acceptable, I had paid ~1399/- INR for a physical copy of the game [non Enhanced Edition].

Since that game... I think most members on the forum will attest that I am a crazy kook for this game. Go get it dhoinne and don't regret this decision. Cheerio!!

P.S. -- thankfully CD PROJECKT RED the developers of the Witcher saga are some of the best guys out there and in collaboration with GoG.com released the EE free for anyone who has a registered physical copy of the game. :hail:

I went ahead and bought The Witcher Enhanced edition Director's cut for $2.49 which comes around to about Rs.142 and the icing on the cake - redeeming the steam keys to get a copy on GOG as well. :yahoo:

GOG.com

How many badges are there in total? I have 4 badges, almost got the 5th badge. But the damn thing required me to share a video and I keep getting an error when I try to link a Youtube account to my Steam account. :|

Steam Midweek madness 75% off on DEAD SPACE PACK (1+2) @ 12.49 USD (comes around to Rs.700)

Save 75% on Dead Space Pack on Steam

Could anybody explain what this EA DRM means? Please.

For Dead Space 1

"INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM."

For Dead Space 2,

"INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. ACCESS TO ONLINE SERVICES AND OR FEATURES REQUIRES AN EA ACCOUNT AND GAME REGISTRATION WITH THE ENCLOSED ONE-TIME USE SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE, WHICH IS NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT. GAME USES SOLIDSHIELD CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY. (WWW.SOLIDSHIELD.COM). GAME CAN BE PLAYED ON UP TO FIVE COMPUTERS AT THE SAME TIME; USERS CAN MANAGE WHICH COMPUTERS ARE AUTHORIZED OR DE-AUTHORIZED TO PLAY GAME. VISIT EA Game Authorization Management Tool FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DE-AUTHORIZATION. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE."

Which Indian debit card can be used to purchase games on steam.?

I have SBI debit card.If i use VCC,will it work on steam to buy games ?

I managed to get 'Alan Wake's American Nightmare' off steam, my first ever game bought off steam. Only $3.75.

Will play it after i finish Alan Wake on PC which i am currently playing.

Back