Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

There is a difference. Some game are truly region locked, they will not work if you try to activate them outside the allowed region. Example Dota 2. A SEA key will not work in US. Fallout 3/New Vegas are not region locked however, only sale banned.

There is a difference. Some game are truly region locked, they will not work if you try to activate them outside the allowed region. Example Dota 2. A SEA key will not work in US. Fallout 3/New Vegas are not region locked however, only sale banned.

I am in Singapore now. When I moved form India I had bought portal 2. Its added in my games list. But I cant play in Singapore as it detects the copy is from India and is not allowed to be played in Singapore. So just check whether a game will work irrespective of your region...

Since it was on sale. I would like to ask if anyone is interested in playing a survival game with me called DayZ. I will start the game soon.

Things to know about the game....

Its probably the most played online game now
Its unlike any game till now. 240 sq km exploration
Its a very very hard game.... Survival rate is like a few days in the game if lucky
Very hard to get weapons and combat is almost real
For example : If guy comes up behind you and points a gun at you and ask you not to move you cannot hope to do a 180 and kill him. He will kill you and so you have to drop your weapon and do as he says. If you die you lose all equipment.
You have a humanity meter and you become a bandit if you kill other players unless in self defense
You have to collect or make food
Very hard to get health back if on own

You can die by blood lose, cold, infection, broken bones, shot, zombies...... loads of ways

Since it was on sale. I would like to ask if anyone is interested in playing a survival game with me called DayZ. I will start the game soon.

Things to know about the game....

Its probably the most played online game now
Its unlike any game till now. 240 sq km exploration
Its a very very hard game.... Survival rate is like a few days in the game if lucky
Very hard to get weapons and combat is almost real
For example : If guy comes up behind you and points a gun at you and ask you not to move you cannot hope to do a 180 and kill him. He will kill you and so you have to drop your weapon and do as he says. If you die you lose all equipment.
You have a humanity meter and you become a bandit if you kill other players unless in self defense
You have to collect or make food
Very hard to get health back if on own

You can die by blood lose, cold, infection, broken bones, shot, zombies...... loads of ways

Isn't this coming out as a stand-alone game soon? Or are you talking about the same thing? Did it release already?

Isn't this coming out as a stand-alone game soon? Or are you talking about the same thing? Did it release already?

Stand alone is not out yet. Its still in development.

Will be still playing the mod. Maybe I move onto the DayZ thread now.

Back