Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

One big question: I have Titan Quest in steam already and if i buy Immortal Throne (expansion) from GMG will it work in steam - means will the steam one merge with the third party steam version?

One big question: I have Titan Quest in steam already and if i buy Immortal Throne (expansion) from GMG will it work in steam - means will the steam one merge with the third party steam version?
I just checked the website. There for Immortal Throne it was written:
[h=2]Third party DRM: Steam[/h] This game requires a free Steam account to play.

So it will definitely merge with steam. In fact that is the only way to play it.

I just checked the website. There for Immortal Throne it was written:
So it will definitely merge with steam. In fact that is the only way to play it.
I saw that too but still had a doubt :unsure: anyway there is one more problem it is out of stock and i'm unable to buy it...:annoyed:.
How can Digital downloads be out of stock?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys there is 85% off on Serious Sam - collection and available for $14.24

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17410/?snr=1_5_9__403

Not sure if you already bought it, but just to confirm, yes it works fine. I bought Immortal Throne from GMG on 26/12 and it worked fine with the base game from the Humble THQ Bundle. Using the 30% coupon, it came to $3.15. Very good deal.

Not sure if you already bought it, but just to confirm, yes it works fine. I bought Immortal Throne from GMG on 26/12 and it worked fine with the base game from the Humble THQ Bundle. Using the 30% coupon, it came to $3.15. Very good deal.
Forgot to reply..
Checked it after your post on the same day unfortunately it was OUT of Stock...:1ign22: My bad luck is running all over me on this game...:lemmings:

Already? Borderlands 2 didn't sell well?

Pretty sure it sold (and continues to sell) well.

I believe the focus for BL2 atm is on DLC sales and then (hopefully) a GOTYE once all the DLC is launched.

BL2 was actually on sale on Amazon almost 2 months ago for the same price (ie. $30) that it's on sale on Steam currently.

Amazon, GMG and GG have started offering some really nice digital game discounts of late.

I have completely stopped buying games from Steam directly as even Steamwork games are cheaper elsewhere rather than on Steam itself...

Back