Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Amazon has some great deals there!

Any ideas on how to overcome the US billing address issue?

Figured it out. Added my SNS address. Bought the C&C ultimate edition!

A common way is to use the address of pizza shops in the states which do not levy taxes. Btw @Gannu , can we change the thread title to something like Online Game Deals? It will be more appropriate for Origin, UPlay and DRM free deals, which come up quite often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Borderlands 2 @ $13.99, contemplating picking it up, last time missed $7.60 at GG.

Jce, if I get the steam version, will we still be able to do out tunngle coop?

Wait for it, it wass $10 in GG 2 weeks back, it will surely see that price soon, if not lower. We might also see some daily special in Amazon this month, 2K loves to discount their games. Steam version will support Tunngle, but all the others will have to update their non Steam versions as well.

I am keeping an eye out especially for Borderlands 2 and the season pass :)

Amazon MAYhem Sale Day 2 :

Standout deals
16 May - 18 May
May 17 - May 20
May 17 - May 31

Just got Dark Souls finally :chicken:[DOUBLEPOST=1368787063][/DOUBLEPOST]GreenManGaming just pricematched Steam for Borderlands 2, it is $10.88 with the discount code GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/in/en/pc/games/rpgs/borderlands-2/

Amazon MAYhem Sale Day 2 :

Standout deals
16 May - 18 May
May 17 - May 20
May 17 - May 31

Just got Dark Souls finally :chicken:[DOUBLEPOST=1368787063][/DOUBLEPOST]GreenManGaming just pricematched Steam for Borderlands 2, it is $10.88 with the discount code GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/in/en/pc/games/rpgs/borderlands-2/
Can it be activated through steam?

Yes, Borderlands 2 is a Steamworks title, so no matter where you buy it from you will always have to activate it through Steam. In this case, they will give you the Steam key instantly.

I got a 75% off coupon for Total War Shogun 2 from Steam, bringing the price down to $7.49. It expires on 27th May. If anyone wants to pick it up let me know.

Is the Dead Space deal worth it..? I never played the game so asking!!
Is it better to redeem it in Steam or Origin?
@jc36lect3r

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dead Space pack was on sale in Steam for about $14 just yesterday. So yes, it is a lot cheaper on Origin from Amazon. And yes, they are very much worth it if you are into horror genre.

As for the platform, it depends. Some people like all their games on one place, some people don't mind multiple launch applications. There is nothing wrong with Origin, it works fine. I have about five games on it.

Back