Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Finally 48 hours of Titan fall fun is over...........Amazing game !!

Now thinking of buying it, Origin is showing 50% off and asking 1749 bucks for the game after the trial.
Is there any other good deal for Titan Fall at lesser price ???

I am thinking the exact same thing. I want to play it, and it's Rs 200 cheaper than Flipkart, but I also know it will cheaper come winter sale. Decisions, decisions.

Bought asseto corsa with that steam 50% off offer. If you have a steering wheel, this is THE game to play. The cars just have so much feel - as close to reality as I can think of.

Winter seems so far away. Haven't played an fps in quite a while. Anyway there is time till tomorrow to decide.

I can maybe manage 43 gb next month. I expect the download file to be smaller though; 43 is install space required right?

Hmm no, looks like the download size is around 40 GB. There might be updates too. I forgot that the Flipkart price is 3k, and it's out of stock. So we save around 1.2k and get to play it right now. But $30 on one game, that's all my Summer Sale budget :(

https://www.humblebundle.com/
BioShock, XCOM and more of what you have been waiting for is here in the Humble 2K Bundle. Up to eight games from 2K up for grabs with more on the way!

As always with Humble Bundles, you choose what you want to pay for the games.
Any purchase over $1 nets you:
If you spend more than the average purchase price (usually around $5), you'll get
Finally, if you donate $20 or more, you'll be able to add:

Thanks for the update.
Already have all the 3 bioshocks + bought Spec ops in the steam summer sale.
Got the weekly bundle though. Have an extra Antichamber now.

I already own Bioshock, Mafia II and Infinite. Will I be able to gift selective games (which I already own) and redeem the other keys to my account?

I already own Bioshock, Mafia II and Infinite. Will I be able to gift selective games (which I already own) and redeem the other keys to my account?
Plz gift me........I am now first in line !![DOUBLEPOST=1404909491][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any deal on TitanFall game ?
Thru a facebook community, I am getting offers of 1050rs for standard version of Titanfall.

Member is highly reputed there, so no chance of fraud.

Should I go ahead???

Last edited:
https://www.humblebundle.com/
BioShock, XCOM and more of what you have been waiting for is here in the Humble 2K Bundle. Up to eight games from 2K up for grabs with more on the way!

As always with Humble Bundles, you choose what you want to pay for the games.
Any purchase over $1 nets you:
If you spend more than the average purchase price (usually around $5), you'll get
Finally, if you donate $20 or more, you'll be able to add:

Is it worth paying 5$ for the same. I am not going to play them - @pratzgh1 is using my a/c

Back