Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Orgin Featured Today deal !!
>> Additional 15% off on already going on holiday sale !!
BF4 standard Rs 2081 and BF4 deluxe Rs 2300
And BF4 Premium Rs. 2.5k

Use "ORIGIN15" promo code at checkout

Our New Year resolution for 2014: Play the games we already own (instead of buying more games).

228770046_1368933137.png

_

Oh, umm, that's quite impressive. Well to my credit, I spent only $2.5 from my credit card, rest all came from selling a Luckless Lockbox on Steam :)

Game list is on at amazon. It seems they have hiked the price of Tomb raider to 7.99. I t was @ on at 4.99 at sale; any body know if price can change till this editor choice offer is going on.

update:
My Bad, the game is not even in editor choice list.

Last edited:
They will add/remove games from that list, as well as adjust the prices. For now, with coupons, I can see Bioshock Infinite $5, XCOM Collection with Unknown $5 and the list put in Reddit shows Crysis 3 $5, which are not too shabby. The coupons are still not working though, it's not 4th yet in US.

They will add/remove games from that list, as well as adjust the prices. For now, with coupons, I can see Bioshock Infinite $5, XCOM Collection with Unknown $5 and the list put in Reddit shows Crysis 3 $5, which are not too shabby. The coupons are still not working though, it's not 4th yet in US.

These prices are after coupon right? I can see them all at 9.99 at present. What I thought was that some game were on sale for 5-6$; if they come at same price; I can actually get them for nothing. But perhaps its too good to be..

More deal info though this is not the complete list -
Deals 1/4 – 1/5:
Crysis 3-9.99
Crysis 3 The Lost Island-9.99
Dead Space 3-9.99
Dead Space 3: Awakened-8.49
Need For Speed Rivals-29.99
The Secret World-11.99

Deals 1/4 – 1/6:
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow-22.99
SimCity - Standard Edition-19.99

Deals 1/4 – 1/11:
F1 2013-24.99
F1 2013 Classic Edition-32.49

Deals 1/4 – 1/12:
Defense Technica-8.49
Foul Play-8.49
War of the Roses Kingmaker-9.99

Deals 1/4 – 1/31:
Spooky Bonus-7.5
Lords of Football-12.49
Zeno Clash 2-9.99

The Amazon rep adds - Remember, the Editor’s Choice list will continue to be updated throughout the month.

These prices are after coupon right? I can see them all at 9.99 at present. What I thought was that some game were on sale for 5-6$; if they come at same price; I can actually get them for nothing. But perhaps its too good to be..

The coupons aren't working yet, so don't buy anything till the coupons are fixed. They are smarter that, the only time they goofed up last time is they price matched Hotline Miami with Steam for $2.49, not realizing that $2.49 coupons were active. They fixed it within an hour, but not before many people got their free copies.

Back