Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Diablo 3 available for only 12.99$ and diablo 3 RoS both together for a combo price of 39.99 ON BATTLE.NET ..nice deal , purchased it 2 days back

why do i missed this kind of deal. been wanting to buy the goty for so long.[DOUBLEPOST=1395784490][/DOUBLEPOST]
Diablo 3 available for only 12.99$ and diablo 3 RoS both together for a combo price of 39.99 ON BATTLE.NET ..nice deal , purchased it 2 days back
$19.99 you said? i think i'll buy this.
Was that a limited offer? Its now back to the old $39.99 D3 and $69.99 D3+RoS.
I played the demo and liked it but price was out of my range.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Paypal or CC - your choice.

AFAIK, if you buy the GOTYE, it will replace your earlier existing "Standard Edition". That's how its worked in the past for similar offerings...

AFAIK, if you buy the GOTYE, it will replace your earlier existing "Standard Edition". That's how its worked in the past for similar offerings...
I will get the STEAM key right?
How do you normally buy games online then?
I didn't mean me - I was asking iPwnz how HE normally buys games online without either Paypal or a CC...
Debitcard. Steam and GOG. Sometimes I ask a friend to buy it for me using his c/c. He isn't familiar with that site so I dont think he'd be willing to do it this time.
I've been wanting to make a paypal account my account has restrictions, I dont know why. I cannot even do online transfer.
Can anyone do it for me? Can make payment to your acc. Thanks.
I just checked. They accept all VISA types. I think.
But price is back to $39.99. I was too late. Again. Damn!

Ah screw it. I'll just wait for the Steam summer sale and see if there's any good deal on the damn game.

Last edited:
Back