Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

If can be authenticated .. definitely. Titanfall for 1050 is worth.
Bought the keys and Redeemed it !!
I forgot that I have reached Level 39 in 48 hrs trial period from origin, just resumed game from there..........Yayy !!!
I think its an awesome deal for Titanfall, after I have waited 2 months for price coming down.

guys, if you are like me and have a lot of unused keys sitting in your Humble Bundle Library, then I would suggest you to just check if they are still there. I wanted to try out Tropico 3 and tried to enter my humble bundle key in to Steam, but it gave an error saying it was already used. I then looked at some other bundles I bought from Humble. Looks like almost all bundles which gave steam keys directly are all claimed by someone. I did not go through my entire library, but I know I lost at least 15-20 games now. I guess if I go through all the bundles one by one, it will probably be close to 40+ games.
Most of the games were shitty indie games, so not a big deal. Also, most of them can still be downloaded directly from Humble. But the big-time bundles like EA bundle, Paradox bundle etc are all gone.

I googled a little bit on this and it seems this has happened to a lot of people. There are posts from Jan 2014 onwards of people losing all their keys.

BTW, this does not affect the bundles which came with the new style of adding games directly to your steam account at least in my case.

guys, if you are like me and have a lot of unused keys sitting in your Humble Bundle Library, then I would suggest you to just check if they are still there. I wanted to try out Tropico 3 and tried to enter my humble bundle key in to Steam, but it gave an error saying it was already used. I then looked at some other bundles I bought from Humble. Looks like almost all bundles which gave steam keys directly are all claimed by someone. I did not go through my entire library, but I know I lost at least 15-20 games now. I guess if I go through all the bundles one by one, it will probably be close to 40+ games.
Most of the games were shitty indie games, so not a big deal. Also, most of them can still be downloaded directly from Humble. But the big-time bundles like EA bundle, Paradox bundle etc are all gone.

I googled a little bit on this and it seems this has happened to a lot of people. There are posts from Jan 2014 onwards of people losing all their keys.

BTW, this does not affect the bundles which came with the new style of adding games directly to your steam account at least in my case.

You should be able to get them again somehow. Can't you try contacting customer services?

^I have sent a support ticket. Waiting for their response. Checked google and it seems people have mixed response from them. For some they restored the keys within days, but for some the tickets went unanswered for weeks. So lets see. :)

This is trouble, cause most of would in the same boat, thanks for sharing this, I will have to add my keys and verify.

So Update on my previous post:

I have got ALL my stolen keys back. In response to my ticket, they asked me to provide the transaction IDs for the bundles from which the keys were stolen. I provided them and got a reply yesterday that they restored all the keys. So, all in all this was a positive experience with Humble support.

Back