Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Not sure if this is the right place to post. If not, please guide me to the right place! Thanks.

Anyone willing for an exchange??
I need Batman Arkham knight (Nvidia global or Steam key) in exchange for Witcher 3 (GOG key)

Not sure if this is the right place to post. If not, please guide me to the right place! Thanks.

Anyone willing for an exchange??
I need Batman Arkham knight (Nvidia global or Steam key) in exchange for Witcher 3 (GOG key)
I will receive my gtx 970 tommorow and hopefully will get a code for batman game.I cant download the huge game with my 512 kbps bsnl.Pls let me know if you are interested in exchange.

It's a market place. People can list their keys and sell them. The source maybe a stolen credit card or some other shady means. I usually stay away from G2A/Kinguin, never know if my key gets revoked in the future.

I should also add that a lot of people use it without issues, so it's not all bad. If you see a great price, select a seller with a very high rating and select G2A Shield and you should be ok. Should be ;)

Last edited:
You didn't get the Ultimate Edition? DLCs by themselves are costlier. No you cant use Steam wallet for anything else other than Steam.

You didn't get the Ultimate Edition? DLCs by themselves are costlier. No you cant use Steam wallet for anything else other than Steam.
Nope. Was not much interested in the NV dlcs. Actually some mods require certain dlcs to be present.:(
Thus I was just curious.

Back