Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

^Doesn't work for me and I have had DS 1, DS 2 plus the Season Pass and ALL the DLC for ages. Apparently one has to actually own the "Darksiders Franchise Pack" before the offer went live in order to qualify for the "Free" DE offer.

They reportedly have 3 Tiers-

• Tier 1: Owners of the Darksiders Franchise Pack ( http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18777/ ), purchased or activated through Steam before November 5th, will receive Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for PC completely FREE.

• Tier 2: Owners of the original Darksiders II, purchased or activated through Steam before November 5th, will be able to pick up Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for PC at an 80% discount for the first week of release.

• Tier 3: All newcomers to the series will be able to get Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for PC at a 20% discount for the first week of release.

I have DS I, DS II, the Season Pass & all the DLC but as I don't have the "Franchise" pack the DE version is offered at 80% off.

More info here -
http://steamcommunity.com/app/50620/discussions/0/496880503058530074/

Needless to say, more than a few people are annoyed as buyers who bought the original game(s) and DLC when they were launched (or subsequently) are denied the DE version while people who picked up the "Franchise" Pack years later get it for free.

Nordic blames this mess on Valve/Steam's doorstep and the way it offers game SKU's.

Weird sort of "Loyalty Program"... :p

Last edited:
^^ Some legal tussle between Bioware, EA and Microsoft or so I heard. There won't be a ME GOTY Trilogy anytime soon. Maybe when they release ME Andromeda, but don't keep your hopes up. If I ever were to advocate piracy, this would be the one case.

+1, waited so long for DLC prices to come down after buying Legit copies for all 3 games; Somehow it never came down; and I was not willing to part with so much money.

I don't own the franchise pack, and I got it. My message was

Still not working for me. Have emailed them to clarify. :(

BTW, OT but just noticed a couple of NEW features in Steam that I wasn't aware of.

When you select "India" as your download location, it now gives an option or choosing your city!

The options are Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Calcutta & Bombay! B/w seems pretty good too. No need to use Singapore anymore. :)

Second, Steam now allows you to link your Phone no. as another line of protection for your a/c. should you ever need to recover it.

Any other new cool features you guys know of? I haven't used Steam in quite a while now...[DOUBLEPOST=1448865085][/DOUBLEPOST]LOL I found out why it wasn't working. My fault entirely. Was logging in with my Primary Steam a/c. "assuming" that contained DS 2 (but it actually contained only DS 1).

Logged into my Secondary Steam a/c. (as thats the one with DS 2 with all DLC) and I now have the DE version for free there as well!

Thanks JC! :)

Last edited:
Only downside is you need another account on another client which is why it's free for a month until it lands on Steam. Maybe they're building a userbase for UT4 ?
Definitely one of the better downloadable games from last gen but keep in mind that game isn't running all that great on the PC, users have been reporting stuttering and other issues ever since it came out but then again it's free.

Did Skyrim have an Indian price before? I dont think I noticed till now. But today I am seeing the skyrim legendary edition for Rs. 212/- Good deal for someone like me who never bought the DLCs.

Ever since they've introduced indian pricing, most of the games have included indian pricing. Considering skyrim was retailing around 600~800 inr few days back, 212 inr is definitely a good deal.

But I get my games from third party sellers since steam doesn't play well with my debit card.[DOUBLEPOST=1450848187][/DOUBLEPOST]Witcher 3 wild hunt is at 584 INR. Its a good deal for GOTY 2015[DOUBLEPOST=1450848376][/DOUBLEPOST]The Stanley Parable at 92 INR. Thats a good deal too.

Last edited:
Elite Dangerous is Rs 99 only?! Am I reading that right? I know it doesn't include the new xpac, but 99 bucks seem waaaay too cheap...

Did Skyrim have an Indian price before? I dont think I noticed till now. But today I am seeing the skyrim legendary edition for Rs. 212/- Good deal for someone like me who never bought the DLCs.
Forgot to ask this, can it be played in offline mod? Does it come with a GOTY edition? If yes which is better: Legendary or GOTY? I swear these different editions are a headache >_<

Back