Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

If anyone is getting Witcher 3, get the expansion pass too. Hearts of Stone has a stellar story, better than the main quest and Blood and Wine is just gorgeous.

Anyone knows if the deals are different in each region? I just purchased Witcher trilogy yesterday for 25CHF.

Will I be able to have a friend buy and gift me the purchase or will any restrictions apply?

This is the lowest GTA V will go. Might as well get it.

Anyone knows if the deals are different in each region? I just purchased Witcher trilogy yesterday for 25CHF.

Will I be able to have a friend buy and gift me the purchase or will any restrictions apply?

Yes prices are different in each region. However Indian gifts can be redeemed from India only.

Steam region locking is very good.
I had bought CS:GO from FK and played it here. But when I was in Korea it was not letting me play the game.
Same account with 100+ hours played.

Wanted to pickup GTA V for a long time . . do you think its the right price to buy at INR 1.7k ? (40% less)

I will say it's a Good Price as Steam usually sells it for way above the Indian price so currently it's a good deal you can grab it
I bought it last October for Rs 2650 from flipkart & overall GTA V is worth every penny spent so grab it
If you are interested for GTA online Missions I will be Here ;)

[DOUBLEPOST=1466774630][/DOUBLEPOST]I already bought Rise of the Tomb Raider & Just Cause 3 Some time Ago

Today I got Assassins Creed : Syndicate & it's getting downloaded :)

Next Planning To Get MGS : Phantom Pain on Sunday

Anyone Planning to Get Borderlands 2 or Payday 2 ?

Which Titles are you Guys Planning to Get This week:innocent: ?

Regards
JJ

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna skip this sale, prices will be better at the end of the year and I already have a big ass backlog.
Just saving/hoping that the 480 gets priced under 20k here in the meantime.

Back