Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

How is just cause 3 ?crap cause or gr8??
Just Cause 3 has a far better Gameplay than the previous shitty titles & I personally enjoyed blowing up stuff :joyful: & The graphics are awesome too, has a massive map but it gets repetitive that's true ;)

Regards
JJ[DOUBLEPOST=1466783094][/DOUBLEPOST]
Think I'm gonna skip this sale, prices will be better at the end of the year and I already have a big ass backlog.
Just saving/hoping that the 480 gets priced under 20k here in the meantime.

OK that's great currently which GPU you are using ?
I have Zotac GTX 970
Currently am Saving for a Samsung 850 Pro 500 GB & WD RE or Gold 4 TB HDD :)(with 5 year warranty)

Last edited:
Got Firewatch, This war of mine, Sleeping Dogs, Birthing and binding of Isaac, Far cry 4, ESO, Blood and Wine DLC.
Anyone planning to get a good multiplayer game, ping me. Let's make a group buy and have multiplayer sessions.

Ubisoft is celebrating its 30th anniversary. Each month a new free game will be given this month its prince of persia sands of time. Go to uplay to get your game.

Anyone seeing this Civ V complete for 92% off?

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/575/

Yep its 92%. Awesome deal for anyone who doesn't have it yet. Really amazing game especially after the Brave New World expansion.

Got Firewatch, This war of mine, Sleeping Dogs, Birthing and binding of Isaac, Far cry 4, ESO, Blood and Wine DLC.
Anyone planning to get a good multiplayer game, ping me. Let's make a group buy and have multiplayer sessions.

Well, best multiplayer game right now is Overwatch, but obviously its not on Steam. Another suggestion would be Rocket League. I played little bit during the free weekend. Was fun.

I will also be getting the Witcher 3 expansions, but I will have to buy the game again as I had bought retail disc earlier. :(

BTW, what happened to the initiative to buy the Rise of Nations 4 pack? I'm still in it for 2 copies.

Rockstar's Bully Scholarship edition for Rs. 157.
Never played this game but heard a lot of praise. How does this hold up now considering it released in 2008?
Also, Deus ex human revolution (Rs 141), Sleeping dogs (Rs 182) and South part (Rs 124) which have caught my eye.
Can anyone give idea about Sleeping dogs? (I'm a big time GTA fan).

Never played this game but heard a lot of praise. How does this hold up now considering it released in 2008?
Also, Deus ex human revolution (Rs 141), Sleeping dogs (Rs 182) and South part (Rs 124) which have caught my eye.
Bully is made by rockstar and has amazing story. You feel involved in the story. Graphics can look outdated but that just adds to the charm. Map is way shorter than GTA but every place on it serves a purpose

don't the retail copy include steam or GOG code?
Yea, it has GOG code, but the expansion pass on GOG costs more than the game+exp pass on steam. So, better to just re-buy on steam.

Sleeping Dogs is amazing. One of the best open world games I've played. Also, from your list Deus Ex HR is also great. However, I am not a big fan of Bully or South Park game. Played both, but did not feel like completing either.

I am not a big fan of Bully or South Park game.
Many people had recommended Bully here on one of the TE threads.
South park is a turn-based RPG. Not an RPG fan but I was just considering it since I'm a fan of the series. Reviews said it's a like a series of playable episodes.

Many people had recommended Bully here on one of the TE threads.
South park is a turn-based RPG. Not an RPG fan but I was just considering it since I'm a fan of the series. Reviews said it's a like a series of playable episodes.

Yea, I too decided to try Bully after reading a lot about it on the net. But, honestly I thought it did not live up to the expectations. You can try it, maybe you will enjoy it.

About Southpark, yea it actually looks and sounds exactly like the show. They have got visual, dialogues and voices absolutely perfect. It was the actual gameplay that I felt was tedious. I am also not a big fan of turn-based games.

Bully is juvenile version of gta. If you like gta chances are you may like this one too. However when it was released for pc first it was very badly optimized. The textures were all washed out. It was a bad port. I have no idea about its condition now. Btw the game is very good. The music still haunt my ears.

Last edited:
Back