Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

So what did you guys get during the sale? I got Pillars of Eternity, Grim Dawn, Life is Strange from Steam and also CnC pack and DA Inquisition GOTY from Origin.

I only picked up Downwell because I had some loose change in my Steam wallet, something really satisfying about the gameplay.

I bought Bully, Sleeping Dogs, South Park: The stick of truth and Deus Ex: Human revolution.

Loved all four games and had the pleasure of working on South Park as a tester, have fun.

Great to hear that. Here's hoping I don't find any bugs and glitches :D. I'll be just going in as a series fan since I'm not much of a turn-based or RPG guy.

It's developed by Obsidian, it has to have bugs :D luckily most of 'em were encountered only on consoles after release.
Pretty uncomplicated and straight forward turn based system that's accessible to all players though, you'll have a blast as a South Park fan.

Bought the following:

Saints Row IV
Grim Fandango Remastered
This War of Mine
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

All of them were 75-90% off and were 100 odd bucks each.

I am going to be a Father soon so those sailing in my boat would know that there is always shortage of time. I checked the page once and then today got to check the PC again,it was 5th July. Wishlist was
  • Phantom Pain
  • Witcher 3
  • Rise of Tomb Raider
  • Farcry Primal

I am going to be a Father soon so those sailing in my boat would know that there is always shortage of time. I checked the page once and then today got to check the PC again,it was 5th July. Wishlist was
  • Phantom Pain
  • Witcher 3
  • Rise of Tomb Raider
  • Farcry Primal

My daughter is 18 months now and she wont allow anything to draw my attention away from her. She is a youtube addict already and can clearly pronounce numbers and alphabets alongwith rhymes and some odd bollywood tracks. I have to stay in bed till she dozes off or else the tantrums start.

Notwithstanding the above, I got :

A bigger(43") screen, so that I can play from the couch with a controller
A GTX 1070
ROTR, Witcher 3, DiRT Rally, Sniper 2, Game of Thrones, SOMA, Enemy Front, Vanishing of Ethan Carter, This War of Mine, Life is Strange and a few others.

Whether he is a Boy or She is a Girl, i i will teach my kid to play games on Console and PC both. :D
More power to you. My wife keeps saying that she won't let my 2 year old son become a gamer, and I'm like, look lady, he doesn't have a choice :D:D
He keeps snatching the controller/KB from my hands if I play when he's around and is also able to play cut the rope on mobile.
(Sorry for going off topic)

So what did you guys get during the sale? I got Pillars of Eternity, Grim Dawn, Life is Strange from Steam and also CnC pack and DA Inquisition GOTY from Origin.

Only got Witcher 3 + DLCs and the Eastern Europe and Scandinavia DLCs for EuroTruck. Bought the Rise of Nations+AoE+AoM pack for my brother.

btw, let me know if you plan on playing Grim Dawn co-op in future. I revisited my pet Conjurer last week and was having a blast. Completed ultimate final boss and even got a couple of nemesis bosses.

Back