Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Any other good site that give free games regularly..

And how can we backup installed epic games. So that we don't have to hours to download those GB

Not sure if Epic can continue handing out games for long since the Fortnite teat will be running dry soon, Humble gives out some low tier games occasionally and so does GoG.

They literally announced that the next free game would be Hitman (2016).

It'll take time for the repercussions of the app store bans to cause a dent in their wallets, it's probably a part of the exclusivity deal for Hitman 3 which people are already pissed about.

Why fortnite is not available on Google play store
If you want to read the emails between Tim Sweeny and Apple:

Apple's legal team absolutely wrecks in the reply. There are so many things in there such as Tim starting the email with 'Dear Tim, Phil, Craig, Matt' like they are school buddies and Apple's VP replying to Epic's general counsel instead of Timmy. "I am counsel in the Apple Legal Department and I am writing in response to Mr. Sweeney’s email to Tim Cook, Phil Schiller,Craig Federighi,and Matt Fischer on June 30, 2020." Notice the formality in contrast to Timmy's tone. Then the next sentence "The email was disappointing and requires a formal response." which is simple and brutal.

The whole email chain is fantastic and doesn't do any favours to Epic/Timmy. They come across as whiners.

If you want to read the emails between Tim Sweeny and Apple:

Apple's legal team absolutely wrecks in the reply. There are so many things in there such as Tim starting the email with 'Dear Tim, Phil, Craig, Matt' like they are school buddies and Apple's VP replying to Epic's general counsel instead of Timmy. "I am counsel in the Apple Legal Department and I am writing in response to Mr. Sweeney’s email to Tim Cook, Phil Schiller,Craig Federighi,and Matt Fischer on June 30, 2020." Notice the formality in contrast to Timmy's tone. Then the next sentence "The email was disappointing and requires a formal response." which is simple and brutal.

The whole email chain is fantastic and doesn't do any favours to Epic/Timmy. They come across as whiners.

This is hilarious and useful

Apple is being too arrogant... It reminds of Nokia....
Post automatically merged:

Remember GOG used to have prices in indian Rupees and that too very very very cheap.. miss those days

Free The Division 1 till september 8 (not sure what time though)
Post automatically merged:

lmao, even FAR CRY 3 is going for free. It's raining games at the moment.
You will have to use a bit of trickery in order to add this game to your library since it's only for the chinese market
The most simple one is opening this link on your phone browser and adding it. The other is using mobile mode on your desktop browser (f12,ctrl+shift+m).
Either ways it works and the game is added to your library.

Last edited:

Forza Horizon 4 at 50% discount !

Forza Horizon 4 at 50% discount !
It is still expensive and that too standard version. Wish if they gave discounts like Steam.

Back