Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

LOL - for this they didn't release the game? Its ridiculous!

Also laws have changed since then. Not sure what stops them from releasing it now.

Yea this was Brahmin 2.0 all the way, tbh the game was over-rated and felt grindy and not worth buying, it's got huge areas but the quests are repetitive.

Lovely game though. Those who are into city builders will love it.
It's only a base game without even the essential functionalities. It'll cost about 1500 worth of dlcs for the game to feel complete. Unlike other games dlcs isnt optional and you'll either quit the game or end up spending 1500 on it.

It's only a base game without even the essential functionalities. It'll cost about 1500 worth of dlcs for the game to feel complete. Unlike other games dlcs isnt optional and you'll either quit the game or end up spending 1500 on it.
You Still save on the base game price. I have played it for years and yu dont really need the DLC's, though I guess steam workshop stuff wont be available?

You Still save on the base game price. I have played it for years and yu dont really need the DLC's, though I guess steam workshop stuff wont be available?
True on the part that says base game is free. I bought the game base game for 134Rs. on steam during sale. You definitely need dlcs. From roads, transport to parks all the essential functionalities needs dlcs.
Also the popular assets from workshop do need these dlcs.
P.s I too have been playing it from 4 years

1608316914912.png

Another (supposed) leak. Seems more legit in a way?

You will find rubbish tech articles on almost all the India news sites. They are mostly published by interns or freshers who rehash stuff from social media. The idea is to just get clicks for advertising, so don't expect any kind of journalism.
generally they are not even actually hired but ghostwriters hired at highly cheap rate. I once worked for a site like this i was paid a cent per word and their main protocol always was to make sure the article has buzzword so it shows up on google search.

Google had made it worse by tailoring search results to location.

No Google, I don't want Republic and Aaj Tak in search results when I'm trying to look for something technical. Give me Wired or TechCrunch.

Starlink: Battle for Atlas, Trials Rising, and Anno 1701 were offered for free by Ubisoft and I got the deal after it had ended as they had a "last chance" page up yesterday on Ubisoft Connect. Don't see it now, so guess the deal is over.

From Steam

Yakuza 0 - 166
Yakuza Kiwami - 332
Yakuza Kiwami 2 - 549
Halo MCC - 539
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- 109

Back