Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

As far as I know, companies have to display the final price inclusive of all taxes for all its goods, apart from a few exceptions like restaurants.
This is at the time of purchase I believe, so at the checkout step. I'm not aware of any law that states that the product page has to have a price including tax.

As far as I know, companies have to display the final price inclusive of all taxes for all its goods, apart from a few exceptions like restaurants.
They are displaying the price... during checkout.

It's not ideal but gives them wiggle room to say they showed you the final price.

The BioShock Collection is on sale for Rs. 349

Given that this is the full series with (what looks like) all the DLC and content, I think it's worth getting if you've ever wanted to play

Ubisoft sale on steam right now.

Raji at 50% off (₹299)

I knew it was free but couldn't grab then. Already own it on PS3, PS4 and now PC. (built my PC last month)
I see, you must have thought u needed the launcher on the pc back then right? Even i didn't know i could add the games without a pc by just logging onto my account on a device lol

What's the lowest sale price ever for Zero Dawn Horizon on Steam?
It's available for 659rs for the "Complete Edition" right now.
For those who still don't have Witcher 3, the GOTY is available for 199rs.

What's the lowest sale price ever for Zero Dawn Horizon on Steam?
It's available for 659rs for the "Complete Edition" right now.
For those who still don't have Witcher 3, the GOTY is available for 199rs.
Thanks for the heads up but I bought my 1st steam game which is witcher 3 in 2016 October.

Back