Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Sales are going on in both Steam and Epic. Hitman 3 is about 1k now.
I just installed the free Hitman 3 Starter Park which offers the Dubai map for free. Also after logging in to IOI account with the Epic account, I was able to transfer Hitman 1 GOTY and Hitman 2 locations with bonus content to the Epic account from Steam.

Guess this means I will be purchasing Hitman 3 on Epic now rather than Steam but think 1k is still too much for effectively 5 full maps out of which I have already completed 1 now. Also, the 7 Sins DLC is priced at half of the game, so think it is good to wait for a 3-digit price, hopefully during the Summer sale as the current price is same as the pre-order one.

Might be good to hold on to your money till this sale starts for an open world game you wanted to buy.
If you are gonna hold on till then, then might as well wait for the summer sale. At the least, the price would be the same as other sales, with the probablitity of being lower or having additional discounts like the 120 off on 750 that Steam had last year.

If you are gonna hold on till then, then might as well wait for the summer sale. At the least, the price would be the same as other sales, with the probablitity of being lower or having additional discounts like the 120 off on 750 that Steam had last year.
Yeah, Summer Sale might begin around June considering past years announcements. For patient gamers, it would be a better choice.

1619757437605.png

Back