Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter is just ₹35.

Metro Exodus is only ₹299on Steam

Metro Exodus is only ₹299on Steam

Bought on Steam, was cheaper than Epic Stores.

Bought on Steam, was cheaper than Epic Stores.
Wish I have not bought it from Epic. Infact, wish I have never bought anything on Epic. Most games cannot be played without an active Internet connection. Metro Expdus Dlcs don't work without an active Internet connection. GTA5, Kingdom Come, etc you name it .... all require active internet to play which sux.

Wish I have not bought it from Epic. Infact, wish I have never bought anything on Epic. Most games cannot be played without an active Internet connection. Metro Expdus Dlcs don't work without an active Internet connection. GTA5, Kingdom Come, etc you name it .... all require active internet to play which sux.
I think this is their way to beat Piracy and even with PS5, I think you need an active Internet Connection.

Little Nightmares available on steam for free. Offer till 30th May

Little Nightmares.PNG

i doubt whether this is available in india

It's most probably not. Remember something similar a few weeks ago, wasn't applicable for Prime India as well.

A query, what the hell is exactly up with Steam? For past half an hour I am trying to purchase a game but it keeps failing repeatedly. VISA, Mastercard debit cards all failing! Are Indian cards not supported any more or what?

A query, what the hell is exactly up with Steam? For past half an hour I am trying to purchase a game but it keeps failing repeatedly. VISA, Mastercard debit cards all failing! Are Indian cards not supported any more or what?
Please talk with your bank customer care and make sure that Steam purchases are accepted.
I once talked with my bank cc and they asked me about Steam and I Said yes and after that instance purchases became easier.

Please talk with your bank customer care and make sure that Steam purchases are accepted.
I once talked with my bank cc and they asked me about Steam and I Said yes and after that instance purchases became easier.
Okay thanks but this is a bit weird! I already purchased from them serveral times but that was few years ago and i don't recall having a problem. I tried from Icici Visa debit card and it keeps failing, the card works even for international transactions for crying out loud!

Back