Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Capture.PNG

Dead by Daylight is free on Epic games, till 9th december

Just got done with Halo Infinite campaign, rs480 for 8 months of game pass is a great deal and the game also syncs with progress made on steam version of the game, would definitely recommend.

Short review please, also how many total hours?
Took me 12 hours (including cut-scenes and 50%+ of side missions) to complete the story. A far cry from the claimed 20-30 hours according to most reviews.

Pacing and length
I played at my own pace on normal difficulty and didn't feel like I particularly rushed any part of the game but now that I look back, i do feel I played a little too aggressive. I would've cranked up the difficulty to heroic for more of a challenge. I legitimately though I am only half way there when the story suddenly seemed to be reaching a conclusion.

Story: 8/10 (No spoilers)
It takes notes from halo 1 and starts in medias res, (Latin: “in the midst of things”) much like Halo 1 and cliffhanger at the end of Halo 5 has already been resolved and you try and piece together what happened as the story progresses. Its a little chaotic but much less tense? lighter? in tone compared to previous games. The story acts as a "reboot" of sorts and gives a satisfying conclusion to a lot of story arcs - and taking notes from halo 4 sets up a new foe, and Halo ring, for future story expansions. Much like destiny 2.

It will appeal to both first timers and halo fans - if nothing else you will take home the fun gameplay.

Just got done with Halo Infinite campaign, rs480 for 8 months of game pass is a great deal and the game also syncs with progress made on steam version of the game, would definitely recommend.
steam version means the free to play one or u have both the versions installed ?

Back