Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Lunar sale on steam and epic store
Coupon available on epic store
Thanks that coupon helped
IMG20220128125937.jpg

Halo Master Chief Collection has hit a new low on Steam along with Disco Elysium. There are few more too.
Star Wars Squadrons is free to play during the sale.

There goes my 999/-......:eek::rolleyes:
It's following the strategy of CSGO... Still... The problem itself is in the game... toooooo many hackers and cheaters...
They need to update and introduce new things like this one..
or like Apex Legends....
Making it free will just add introduce new inflow of players...but for a short time...
Still... Happy it's free...every Battle Royale should be..:)
mera bhi kuch 600 gaya :p and I have not even played that game for more than an hr :banghead:

Lunar sale on steam and epic store
Coupon available on epic store

DAEMON X MACHINA free on epic
Thanks for the heads up on the coupon. Can't use it on pre purchase of a game but since it's valid for a month I hope I can use it once the game is released.

Chalk & cheese
GoW if you like linear, story-driven hack & slash games and Elden Ring if you want to roll around and stab enemies in the butt for 80 hours.
You forgot to add the most important thing - God of war will be to relieve stress and be bedazzled. Elden ring is from the same makers who made Dark souls/Sekiro, now these games can increase your stress level/BP/make you angry and then break the controller/console or the PC itself. So the choice is yours. I remember playing Sekiro and after playing it for an hour, I said to myself that this is not meant for me.

We even have Dark Souls/Sekiro jokes in our office, if you hate someone to the core and that person happens to play games, gift him Dark Souls or Sekiro.

You forgot to add the most important thing - God of war will be to relieve stress and be bedazzled. Elden ring is from the same makers who made Dark souls/Sekiro, now these games can increase your stress level/BP/make you angry and then break the controller/console or the PC itself. So the choice is yours. I remember playing Sekiro and after playing it for an hour, I said to myself that this is not meant for me.

We even have Dark Souls/Sekiro jokes in our office, if you hate someone to the core and that person happens to play games, gift him Dark Souls or Sekiro.
Dark souls games can go either way though, if the person happens to like the Souls like games, they might end up becoming your best friend if you gift them sekrio or dark souls.
The rush the boss fights in Sekiro give are uncomparable.

Well it may affect your mood for a while but I don't fully agree when people say that games promote violence.
Dark souls games can go either way though, if the person happens to like the Souls like games, they might end up becoming your best friend if you gift them sekrio or dark souls.
The rush the boss fights in Sekiro give are uncomparable.
I'm not surprised @DrkLord advocating for a game called Dark souls. It's like people in the family having the same surname :p
Peace

Well it may affect your mood for a while but I don't fully agree when people say that games promote violence.

I'm not surprised @DrkLord advocating for a game called Dark souls. It's like people in the family having the same surname :p
Peace
Games are great stress relievers. Pop in headphones, load Doom and take out all stress on the demons.
But yes, an already stressed person will very likely rage quit Souls games and become more stressed.

what is good of a choice ? God of War or Elders Ring :angelic:
Different kinds of games; although there's nothing quite like Elden Ring in the market right now, it's FromSoft's baby, combining things no one really expects in the linear souls-like universe where the best games are all nothing like it. Meanwhile there's multiple games like God of War including the old ones under it's title.
If you like challenging, long playtime open world adventure games then Elden Ring's an easy choice.
Elden ring is from the same makers who made Dark souls/Sekiro, now these games can increase your stress level/BP/make you angry and then break the controller/console or the PC itself. So the choice is yours. I remember playing Sekiro and after playing it for an hour, I said to myself that this is not meant for me.
There's a learning curve in every game before you actually feel like you're good at it, just a larger one with these games. :)

Anyone here subscribed to Humble? What do you guys think of the changes?

Thats cool! I had joined HB Choice last year for 99 dollars a year, their intro price. 12 dollars for 12 games is great! It is 12 games right?
Games are great stress relievers. Pop in headphones, load Doom and take out all stress on the demons.
But yes, an already stressed person will very likely rage quit Souls games and become more stressed.

The you gotta play Untitled Goose Game, great stress reliever. It is a relaxing game, even more fun in coop. Quite charmingly well done.

Back