Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

I bought it with the same plan but very noob when it comes to minecraft. so learning curve is on I suppose :p
There are many helpful guides on youtube. The guide on water blocks and other "fluid" blocks blew my mind. And then there were the redstone block guides, just an awesome game. Learning curve isn't very steep but time consuming.

The EPIC Games coupon worth 750 works for Dying Light 2. Bought the game for 2249 instead of 2999

1643939055884.png

Got the code from @bssunilreddy .
Yet to apply it.
Thanks a ton.
give him feedback, if pending :)
Got 2 MONTH XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE XBOX ONE / PC Key
Interested can PM me. Please show your redeem page to get the key from me.
I got it from cdkeys.com but could not redeem it as mine isn't a new account.
Gave it to Mann
kind of when wasted waking up till 4 am :p

One of the first "walking simulators" is free on Steam.

One of the first "walking simulators" is free on Steam.

China ka maal i see :p don't know if its on the list to be blocked or not XD

The EPIC Games coupon worth 750 works for Dying Light 2. Bought the game for 2249 instead of 2999

View attachment 125812
Coupon works on anything in the cart above 1099, except for DLCs. During the lunar sale, I had added Horizon Zero and Disco Elysium to the cart and it was still below 1099, so never made the purchase. Most likely will not use the coupon now.

Really have to fight hard to not purchase anything as my Steam/Epic/EA/Ubi library is over 800+ now, in addition to having another 28 months of Game Pass Ultimate. Most of my recent purchases ended up on Game Pass anyway without having ever started the purchased game. Guess at some point, time wins over everything else.

Epic coupon is still available & the deluxe editions of Kena & Sifu are ~1200, so with coupon either of them could be had for ~ Rs 450. I am also contemplating which one to buy, any suggestions?

Epic coupon is still available & the deluxe editions of Kena & Sifu are ~1200, so with coupon either of them could be had for ~ Rs 450. I am also contemplating which one to buy, any suggestions?

Sifu has a slight difficulty curve so it might be a bit frustrating to play until they integrate the planned difficulty settings update to make it a bit more forgiving.
Kena is a more relaxed and a decently polished 12 hour open world adventure game almost like Horizon Zero Dawn light that looks great.

Sifu has a slight difficulty curve so it might be a bit frustrating to play until they integrate the planned difficulty settings update to make it a bit more forgiving.
Kena is a more relaxed and a decently polished 12 hour open world adventure game almost like Horizon Zero Dawn light that looks great.
Looks like I'll be going with Kena most likely as I really don't like very difficult games. Thanks!

I wanted to buy elders ring but its not available on epic store :arghh:
was planning to go with Forspoken but the 750 coupon is not eligible to this purchase o_O kinda of a bummer :banghead:

Back