Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Wolfenstein: The New Order is free on EPIC.

@bssunilreddy - You might wanna check it out.

Attachments

• Wolfenstein_The_New_Order_cover.jpg
    Wolfenstein_The_New_Order_cover.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 70
Not sure a good deal but Division 2 is also available for Rs 225 (standard edition)
It is a good deal TBH I have bought that game a long time back for $2 on epic and thoroughly enjoyed the campaign with a friend. I also later grabbed the New York Expansion for $7 when it was on sale. Enjoyed that too. Base game is worth Rs.225 certainly.

It is a good deal TBH I have bought that game a long time back for $2 on epic and thoroughly enjoyed the campaign with a friend. I also later grabbed the New York Expansion for $7 when it was on sale. Enjoyed that too. Base game is worth Rs.225 certainly.
how is the player base now? Issue with such games is that without player base I doubt about the playability and longevity of the game

how is the player base now? Issue with such games is that without player base I doubt about the playability and longevity of the game
I only played it for the campaign and not for PvP. The player base is still there, a like a lot. The game is one of a kind so the people who like it for PvP don't leave it.

FYI
You can claim additional 6 DLCs
Last (7th) one not on store page

Back