Days Gone @INR890

GREENMANGAMING

God of War @INR1781.

Screenshot 2022-12-15 132537.jpg

Assassins Creed Valhalla Free Weekend.

Last edited:
Wow that's expensive. I remember buying it from epic for around $5

But yes, it's reliable.
I also bought it for INR500... But that was the time of regional pricing which many publishers have removed now.
It's even more Cheaper at https://gamesforplay.com/days-gone?tracking=ggdeals If you are looking for "non-official shady sources".;).

Frostpunk: GOTY Edition at $9.79 or around Rs. 800 on GoG. DM me for the coupon. The coupon is for getting the sale price - you still have to pay for the game.

View attachment 153175

OT but your bio? Elite gang?

COD Modern warfare II for 64USD is worth? Vault edition, on steam.

MP free weekend is active till 11.30 P.M. tonight, you can try it out yourself.
I played around 20 hours and the game crashed 4 times but there are a lot of minor issues that need to be fixed.
Wait until the next sale when an additional $10 should get knocked off.

MP free weekend is active till 11.30 P.M. tonight, you can try it out yourself.
I played around 20 hours and the game crashed 4 times but there are a lot of minor issues that need to be fixed.
Wait until the next sale when an additional $10 should get knocked off.
Nvidia ppl getting thousands of crashes I suppose :p I played it as well and got some scopes and guns unlocked. No crash for me. leaving the irritating update playlist thingy while I was streaming at some 10 pm to 11pm timing. Was kinda of fun. by the way when is the next sell? what its costing right now ...

1671451253610.png

Last edited:
Nvidia ppl getting thousands of crashes I suppose :p I played it as well and got some scopes and guns unlocked. No crash for me. leaving the irritating update playlist thingy while I was streaming at some 10 pm to 11pm timing. Was kinda of fun. by the way when is the next sell? what its costing right now ...
Steam winter sale starts on 22nd (23:30 hrs IST) and they even posted a video. lol

Back