Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Hope you can buy something on Steam. I have been trying relentlessly for the last two days but none of my transactions are going through, thanks to pathetic the NovaPlay service.
Novaplay gave me issues too. Can't submit OTP. The submit button doesn't work.
I eventually paid with a Visa CC instead. International transactions should be enabled.

Hope you can buy something on Steam. I have been trying relentlessly for the last two days but none of my transactions are going through, thanks to pathetic the NovaPlay service.
Even in 2023 I am shocked that their service still sucks. Hope steam can find a better online service for processing indian transactions.

Novaplay gave me issues too. Can't submit OTP. The submit button doesn't work.
I eventually paid with a Visa CC instead. International transactions should be enabled.
Works with Mastercard CC as well. International transactions are enabled as well. No OTP is asked.

International transactions do work fine, and also Skrill works, but unfortunately the bank adds an ad-hoc charge on top of invoice amount to the card's bill.

Edit: I might be wrong about this. The last time I got a game on Steam with this method was in 2017. Can someone please confirm if extra charges are added for international transactions or not?

Edit #2: Tried my luck again just now and was able to make the purchase with domestic option...:sweatsmile:

Last edited:
Buy using a CC or DC directly w/o Novaplay. Make sure it has international transactions enabled, preferably from a private bank.

International transactions do work fine, and also Skrill works, but unfortunately the bank adds an ad-hoc charge on top of invoice amount to the card's bill.

Edit: I might be wrong about this. The last time I got a game on Steam with this method was in 2017. Can someone please confirm if extra charges are added for international transactions or not?

Edit #2: Tried my luck again just now and was able to make the purchase with domestic option...:sweatsmile:
I don't remember getting any additional charges earlier. I used it once this sale after years of using Novaplay, no additional charge on my card's statement yet.

I also had similar issues when using the steam client. i reopened the steam page on my browser and was able to complete the transaction.

I also had similar issues when using the steam client. i reopened the steam page on my browser and was able to complete the transaction.
Tried that too. Wasn't working. Last night it worked from the client itself. Post OTP validation, I was getting an "unexpected error" message on Chrome, Firefox and Steam client.
Buy using a CC or DC directly w/o Novaplay. Make sure it has international transactions enabled, preferably from a private bank.

I don't remember getting any additional charges earlier. I used it once this sale after years of using Novaplay, no additional charge on my card's statement yet.
You'll probably see it once the statement is generated.

Back