Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

1704473630497.png

Deep Despair 2 available for free on Indiegala, may be for few days.

An open world survival action adventure game. Free to engage in animal breeding, production of alcohol for the manufacture of various drinks and Molotov cocktails, brewing, cooking, farming, building and strengthening of base (electricity will help) Or just collect food and go on a journey across a diverse world accompanied by the rain. In the game you will not be bored if you love freedom of action.
Prepare a sword, sharpen it on an anvil, put on obsidian armor, stock up on food with potions and go into the bowels to get magma crystals to create the best equipment in the game! Go to the snow-covered North Pole and enjoy the coolness. Welcome to the wonderful new world of Deep Despair 2!

Did not play the game yet but looks interesting as I like open world survival games.

Did not play the game yet but looks interesting as I like open world survival games.
After spending sometime playing this game, my view on the game:

The user interface and combat looks like a mix of Don't Starve and Stardew valley whereas the theme and gameplay features are a mix of Terraria and Minecraft with some new ideas. Stamina is an additional feature which forces the player to rest for few seconds before various tasks. Hunger is hugely increased compared to minecraft. Although the game is not as polished, I appreciate the makers for their efforts to provide some new experience to the users. Can give it a try for a change.

both games with definitive edition at 325 total.
must buy if u liked bg3.
Reportedly the combat of dos2 is better than bg3
I did like the combat of DOS2 over BG3, mainly because of the RNG involved in BG3. I know the dice role can't be removed but it is what it is. I played DOS2 after completing BG3, BG3 is better in all other respects though.

Edit - Just came across this on reddit, this sums up why BG3's combat is inferior:

Last edited:

Driftland: The Magic Revival​

The game is free for five more days at FANATICAL.

BUT

the issue is this :

View attachment 190695

It can be activated even in counties like Somalia, Afghanistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and even at Antarctica. But not in India. Is it Bias or some legal issues? Fanatical is a UK based company.
Calm down with your victim complex mate. This might be some licensing issue.

Argentina
Bangladesh
Brazil
Bulgaria
China
Hong Kong
India
Kazakhstan
North Korea
Macedonia
Morocco
Myanmar
Nigeria
Pakistan
Peru
Russia
Taiwan
Thailand
Tunisia
Turkey
Uruguay
Vietnam
Not available in all above countries.

Looks like most players don't share your opinion.

Are you one of those people who only play AAA games, no matter how horrible they are?
nope, most AAA games are a joke.
i have a general opinion, that most games being "given away" are not even worth downloading, if they are not single player games.
this might be not applicable in this case. But i doubt that.
Online now:43

24-hour peak:99

All-time peak:594

Case in point.

Back