Online Gaming Tournament: Need for Speed Most Wanted

Enough of the cat fight, please check that you do not use offensive words for each other.

Now, I reckon the proof sudhanshu has given is for a non-tourney match so action cannot be taken irrespective of his proof being legitimate or not.

From now on, it is mandatory to take a screenshot before the countdown such that all the participating cars can be clearly seen in the screenshot. This has to be done by all the participants.

Also, after the race has finished, all participants are required to take a screenshot of the 'Max speed' 'Average speed' page and mention the car used as well.

ok guys these things happened in a practice race .. for the official race there was no cheats... so sudan you solved the problem:) now you may relax dude. prepare for the race.. and meph i already told all the guys to do that to check for no junkman. also it would be good if you checked all the save files for errors and discrepencies

Mephistopheles said:
Enough of the cat fight, please check that you do not use offensive words for each other.

Now, I reckon the proof sudhanshu has given is for a non-tourney match so action cannot be taken irrespective of his proof being legitimate or not.

From now on, it is mandatory to take a screenshot before the countdown such that all the participating cars can be clearly seen in the screenshot. this has to be done by all the participants.

there is no end to this

at the beginning i can see only my car - so anyone can give screenshot of any game

and what if the mod users use the looks of a basic car and have the best performance ?

I think I agree with sudhanshu. Those images are surely concrete enough proof for anyone. Moreover I certainly was surprised before to see aman driving a golf gti so fast. So one fact stands:

AMAN DROVE A GOLF GTI AS FAST AS THE HIGHER END CARS LIKE MURCIELAGO

I'm merely supplying my point. What do you say to this, aman?

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

WTH, why me I'm only trying hard to drive and improve my skill, my aim was just to beat Sato but that is possible only if he plays a match repeatedly with me :) .

But rest assured I DON'T CHEAT.

People why don't you try a Golf GTI with performance matching ON.

kvikram said:
I think I agree with sudhanshu. Those images are surely concrete enough proof for anyone. Moreover I certainly was surprised before to see aman driving a golf gti so fast. So one fact stands:

AMAN DROVE A GOLF GTI AS FAST AS THE HIGHER END CARS LIKE MURCIELAGO

I'm merely supplying my point. What do you say to this, aman?

he has already mentioned that he plays well and doesnt bang his car and uses his brakes well during turns so he is faster than other guyz

Waiting for sato's reply

so this means that all my images,all my write up was fabricated?do i look like J.K rowling to you swastik?do you think i am that good in photoshop that i made those photos up!i proved every single point of my argument and still i see people leaning towards aman.vikram thanks for listening to me.

I just made some videos on Fraps. Me driving the same car. Do you people want to see it.

No dude I'm saying that you're having a misunderstanding. Do one thing I'll get the same car, same track and same everything from your side. You turn ON your Car-MODDER. Lets see which car you see this time.

Mephistopheles said:

From now on, it is mandatory to take a screenshot before the countdown such that all the participating cars can be clearly seen in the screenshot. This has to be done by all the participants.

Also, after the race has finished, all participants are required to take a screenshot of the 'Max speed' 'Average speed' page and mention the car used as well.

Lets concentrate on the tournament. No word of this now, please.

Practice match anyone?

how bout we three race again and record it.. sudanshu you try a junkman muricelago.. we'll have some practice also.. meph on hamachi or gameranger?

I'm ready with the same car. :tongue:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Someone else record the game, FRAPS can record only 30 secs and my PC lags like crazy while doin that.

Just one thing to ask.

Aman, you may not have cheated in the official tournament. But during practice, why does your car have nfscars.net as its numberplate?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have to finish my match with Faheem before proceeding to race 2 of set 1. He PMed me that he'll be available from 7:45 onwards.

NO, that's why I was amazed when sudhanshu showed me the pic. I even checked my entire game for any such sign of edited things that came by default but I had installed the game using 4 black edition cds. So there was no sign of any kind of editing or modding.

GROUP B rankings and other screeny's :

My car:

my car in game.JPG

Standings:

standings.JPG

Statistics(sadly only of Swastikrj since I was in a hurry :p) :

statistics.JPG

Stages((sadly only of Swastikrj :p) :

stages.JPG

Sprint ( Highway 2001)

Rank 1 : aman.pitbull (3:21.05)

Rank 2 : Memphy(spectator gone crazy) (3:32.03)

Rank 3 : Swastikrj (3:38.03)

Rank 4 : mrCOOL (3:45)

There are the participants who move to set-2 -

A - alex/aman

B - swastik

C - sato

D - meph

E - sudhanshu

F - kvikram

Following matches are to be played:

1st: alex vs swastik vs sato vs meph

2nd: sato vs meph vs sudhanshu vs kvikram

3rd: sudhanshu vs kvikram vs alex vs swastik

4th: swastik vs sato vs meph vs sudhanshu

5th: meph vs sudhanshu vs kvikram vs alex

6th kvikram vs alex vs swastik vs sato

Ist spot : 3 points

2nd Spot: 2 points

3rd spot : 1 point

4th spot : 0 points

The Top four shall proceed to the Final round.

The timings are: 10AM-2PM (Please be available, those who are not available will be disqualified)

Best of luck :)

NFSMW Tournament concluded, winners:

1. Sato1986

2. aman.pitbull

3. Mephistopheles

m6ha9.jpg

Congrats to all the winners :)

I felt so bad for having blundered up in the finals. I had a good chance of winning and I messed it up :(.

In fact I felt so bad I persuaded my dad to buy me a razer deathadder, and he agreed :D. Moreover I had already asked for the mouse abt six months back.

So, I'll be posting a thread tomorrow, but anybody know of the best deals on the razer deathadder?

Back