Online Gaming Tournament: Need for Speed Most Wanted

sudhanshu123

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
glad you appreciate my efforts and anyways my argument is very sound,there is no denying me.it sure can be him intentionally coming 2nd.But yeah we should wait for aman's reply inorder to take a decision.the thing i personally don't like is that he called me a cheater when i was trying to make him understand the matter.i was giving him a second life.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

my group members please post your status here-

i am available from 5:30 onwards today

FaHH33m is also available from 6:30 to 8:30

vikram-

mephistopheles-he stay online so much,i am sure he will come

and guys did our group's set 1 finished or not?meph?

mrcool63

Adept
Nov 4, 2007
thats why i insisted everybody to upload pics of their cars for proof without junkman!! dude seriously not cool... i was wondering why i lost on a city periphery with junkman and muricelago when my average speed was 189 on the total race!!

aman.pitbull

Skilled
Feb 10, 2007
Navi Mumbai
Dude you're still stuck on the same thing!!!!

How many times do I have to tell you that everyone else see the same car as I do ,i.e, VW Golf GTI.

I didn't even know about the modded cars system until sudhanshu came to tell me about it. And that too stright forward accusing me of stuff.

Now I've even uploaded my save games 2 many times for you all to see.

Memph how many times did you see me NOT USING Golf GTI??? This goes to all the others except Sudhanshu as I know he has installed the modded cars software(whatever that is).

People stop speculating I'm able to beat SATO(believe me I've tried). He's way too good even under pressure.

I even posted a scree nshot of all my career cars to Sudhanshu even then he's not believing stuff???

DON'T BE SO IMMATURE

sudhanshu123

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
how many times do i got to tell you that the mod loader is necessary to see others modded cars?did you even read what i wrote,anyways read it carefully because you are screwed.just accept it man.

aman.pitbull

Skilled
Feb 10, 2007
Navi Mumbai
mrcool63 said:
thats why i insisted everybody to upload pics of their cars for proof without junkman!! dude seriously not cool... i was wondering why i lost on a city periphery with junkman and muricelago when my average speed was 189 on the total race!!

Dude you're loosing because you don't brake and bang here & there. :)

And I saw that you were using ur yellow Murcielego with Junkman but I left you as it is since you're a beginner.

Charun

Skilled
Dec 24, 2009
Mumbai Nagri
Now this is getting bigger

want a experienced nfs fanboy who knows everything about nfs and can comment on this

still we cannot blame anyone - the efforts made by sudhanshu are very good but i still dint understand aman's comment

aman.pitbull

Skilled
Feb 10, 2007
Navi Mumbai
I thought one becomes a 'beginner' the day he's able to win every race ON hardest Difficulty after completion of his career.

For the same reason I call myself a beginner. To tell you the truth I've finished every NFS game till Pro Street in 3 days after it was released in VT's CD market :) .

Anyone who wants to check my PC for a sign of modded!!! Cars can come to my home and do so ;) . I know a lot of reputed members are here in Navi-Mumbai so if anybody's free can come over and check from top to bottom. Bring your data recovery software's too if you think I could have deleted those files!!!!

sudhanshu123

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
yes that is the PM i gave you to save you ,you ****ing idiot.have you lost your mind aman?are you dumb enough to not understand what that message meant you loser?i was trying to save you and now you are trying to f*** yourself.what can i say?Anyways SAVEGAMES DONT HELP IDIOT BECAUSE MODS ARE ON YOUR PC AND HOW CAN I BELIEVE ANY OF YOUR SCREENSHOTS,DISABLING THE MODS JUST TAKES ABOUT 5 SECONDS MAN!YES YOU CAN AND PROBABLY HAVE DELTED YOUR MODS NOW,SERIOUSLY YOU ARE IN WAY ABOVE YOUR HEAD AMAN.
And what is corrupt about my message you dumbass?if you want to get yourself disqualified please do so but stop trying to save yourself because my proof is so concrete not even god can deny it.and my murcielago doesn't have any junkman parts,my fordgt had and i told you about it so stop the frickinng lies please.god you are such a rodent

mrcool63

Adept
Nov 4, 2007
i was so busy trying to beat these two i never noticed what cars they were driving:) at the start line saw my car and later both zoomed by.. did not see them again... i tried junkman, without junkman... but as they say i still had to improve a lot;)

guys hold off the nasty stuff.. it does not befit your standard guys..

sudhanshu123

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
WTH cool u know i play legit,i beat you by skill,but he beats me by 1000 m by cheating,you know that,you came close to me mmany times and u beat me with junkman

Cant you all see the evidence i have gathered?!!nothing gets more concrete than that people!by now it should be clear to everyone that he is a cheater!what more can you possibly want?!!!

Charun

Skilled
Dec 24, 2009
Mumbai Nagri
both of them going head to head i see no one's comment as a false one

sudhanshu's and aman's comment are right from their side

the two point which confuses me are -

1] Sudhanshu's pm to aman

2] and Aman trying to give his save game files because we cannot make out the mods with only save files

sudhanshu123

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
AMAN what are you even talking about?! i have explained everything in that post but guess you can't read properly!so here you go:

1.TO SEE OTHERS MODDED CARS YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE MOD LOADER.I RESEARCHED AND INSTALLED IT IN ORDER TO SEE YOUR CAR.AND READ ALL THE EVIDENCE THERE.OTHERS COULDN'T SEE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T INSTALL IT YOU IDIOT.OTHERS COULDN'T SEE DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU INSTALLED THE MOD.I HAVE POSTED PICTURES FOR GODS SAKE.2.SAVEGAMES AND PICTURES DON"T PROVE SHIT MAN,GROW UP.A 6 YEAR OLD CAN TAMPER THEM BY DISABLING THE MODS AND CAPTURING PICS.SAVEGAMES ARE JUST FILES TO UNLOCK YOUR CARS,SAVING YOUR PROGRESS.THEY GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH MODS YOU IDIOT.NOW WHEN THESSE POINTS ARE CLEARED,WHATEVER YOU SAID HAS BEEN WRONGED.NOW GIVE ANOTHER FUC*** EXCUSE.

sudhanshu123

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
swastik i gave him that message to talk to him about the mods last night after which we talked on hamachi.surprisingly i couldn't find a better word than benefit which may confuse you.now he is totally wrong.nothing changes the facts aman!you did it man!

so AMAN AS EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU GOT NOTHING TO DEFEND YOUSELF NOW?Y DO YOU KEEP SAYING ALL THAT STUFF TO ME,BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER.CONCENTRATE AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.AND I WORKED HARD TO COLLECT THAT EVIDENCE AMAN.YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO FACE THEM.

aman.pitbull

Skilled
Feb 10, 2007
Navi Mumbai
swastikrj said:
both of them going head to head i see no one's comment as a false one

sudhanshu's and aman's comment are right from their side

the two point which confuses me are -

1] Sudhanshu's pm to aman

2] and Aman trying to give his save game files because we cannot make out the mods with only save files

I gave my save game files thinking you'll come to know the about my original cars. But since I don't know much about the mods I uploaded it as soon as possible.

sudhanshu123

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
GUYS 1 truth:

1.ALL THE PHOTOS AND FACTS I WROTE ABOUT ARE REAL AS PROOF IS THERE>I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU KEEP WRITING ABOUT AND IT DOESNT MATTER.IF YOU CAN JUST DEFEND YOURSELF IN 1 SENTENCE AND WE WILL ALL SEE.JUST PROVE MY PROOF WORNG.IT SHOULD BE SIMPLE ENOUGH AS YOU HAVENT DONE ANYTHING NA? hahahah you can't can you?

Charun

Skilled
Dec 24, 2009
Mumbai Nagri
REMOVE BOTH OF THEM FROM THE COMPETITION :p

just chill out guyz let the mods have a say,then we can decide

Sudhanshu - stay calm and dont use harsh words - stay calm and talk properly if you are correct