Online PC store deals (PrimeABGB, Vedant, MDcomputers, Clarion, etc.)

Seems like pricing error or maybe they are literally selling it barebone with only the cabinet :grin:
I had actually emailed them about it in the beginning of November before this was posted and they had replied that it was only the case for which the cost was too expensive.

What does it mean? (The quoted part).
The exact reply I received was:
This PC has only a Motherboard and Case.
The motherboard is pointless. If it would at least had a PSU, it might have been more useful. But the asking price at the end of the day was too much for just the case and I found it disingenuous that they were selling such a scraped off SKU as a normal barebone.

The exact reply I received was:

The motherboard is pointless. If it would at least had a PSU, it might have been more useful. But the asking price at the end of the day was too much for just the case and I found it disingenuous that they were selling such a scraped off SKU as a normal barebone.
Yes it is. But, I think PSU is included now. Is it?

This is back on sale fyi. Was watching for a while grabbed finally
It is there since yesterday but decided not to buy as already got 3 ARGB fans for around 550 each in last year GIS sale on amazon & primeabgb has free delivery only for order value above 1k meaning will need to order at least 3 fans or else its price with delivery fee will become more.

It is there since yesterday but decided not to buy as already got 3 ARGB fans for around 550 each in last year GIS sale on amazon & primeabgb has free delivery only for order value above 1k meaning will need to order at least 3 fans or else its price with delivery fee will become more.
I bought 2 and and total was 925 (some small discount got applied for upi payment). Shipping was shown to be free but there is some 45 rs packing charge, which is a bit annoying indeed. Could that have been avoided over 1k value as well?
Btw, i can turn off the rgb on these right?

I bought 2 and and total was 925 (some small discount got applied for upi payment). Shipping was shown to be free but there is some 45 rs packing charge, which is a bit annoying indeed. Could that have been avoided over 1k value as well?
Btw, i can turn off the rgb on these right?
That's good but you can't turn off the led on such fans, only ARGB fans have full rgb customization incl turning off the led.

Received the fans. They are rather heavy! Primeabgb lists them at 999 mrp, however, on the box it says 599 mrp. Not sure what's up with that.
In any case, just relieved to get some new pwm fans to finally replace the noisy cooler fans.

I

Creative Sound Blaster Blaze Gaming Headset with Detachable Noise-Cancelling Mic and in-line Remote

Is this good ?
I had a Creative 2.1 speakers back in 2007-2010. They were awesome. Recently i tried their Creative H6 headset. Only build quality was awesome. Good for music listening but useless for gaming. Sounded hollow. I use my Xanova Juturna occasionally and it never disappoints me. Enough OT from me but you can buy it if you have some extra cash lying around just to experience it.

I
I had a Creative 2.1 speakers back in 2007-2010. They were awesome. Recently i tried their Creative H6 headset. Only build quality was awesome. Good for music listening but useless for gaming. Sounded hollow. I use my Xanova Juturna occasionally and it never disappoints me. Enough OT from me but you can buy it if you have some extra cash lying around just to experience it.
You forgot the most important thing, is that site even genuine?

Back