Online PC store deals (PrimeABGB, Vedant, MDcomputers, Clarion, etc.)

Ryzen 7600 Rs.19445
Ryzen 5700x Rs.16730

Other AM5 Processors are also on sale in ITDEPOT

Ryzen 7600 Rs.19445
Ryzen 5700x Rs.16730

Other AM5 Processors are also on sale in ITDEPOT
Their website is so slow in the recent couple of weeks

Their website is so slow in the recent couple of weeks
At least they are using a paid even if cheapest entry tier ssl certificate unlike others who are using the free ssl certificate which though technically fine still leaves a not so good impression of their cyber security policies/mgmt. I mean their shops have a revenue of at least 1 cr+ so they can surely afford to spend 2-3k per year on a paid ssl certificate to at least somewhat distinguish themselves from ecomm websites run by every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
@Fenix

At least they are using a paid even if cheapest entry tier ssl certificate unlike others who are using the free ssl certificate which though technically fine still leaves a not so good impression of their cyber security policies/mgmt. I mean their shops have a revenue of at least 1 cr+ so they can surely afford to spend 2-3k per year on a paid ssl certificate to at least somewhat distinguish themselves from ecomm websites run by every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
@Fenix
Paid ssl is a scam, there's absolutely nothing wrong with letsencrypt certificates.

Paid ssl is a scam, there's absolutely nothing wrong with letsencrypt certificates.
Well we don't live in an ideal world so many times doing things which doesn't make much sense still needs to be done for the sake of it. It is kind of like the saying that clothes don't make a man's character as there are even millionaire fraudsters wearing suits costing thousand dollars plus but that doesn't mean a mid mgmt position executive of a decent size company start attending business meetings with a 1000 rupees Peter England formal shirt available on myntra. I hope you know that many scam websites also use Let's Encrypt/similar free ssl certificates. Let's Encrypt/free ssl certificates are meant for amateurs/moms & pops stores trying their hands at ecomm not serious businesses with annual turnover in dozens of lakhs/crores. Of course there are always big businesses "supporting Let's Encrypt for a cause" but that's different thing.

Let's Encrypt/free ssl certificates are meant for amateurs/moms & pops stores trying their hands at ecomm not serious businesses with annual turnover in dozens of lakhs/crores. Of course there are always big businesses "supporting Let's Encrypt for a cause" but that's different thing.
You have a very skewed understanding of what is meant for what. Regardless, having seen your other posts on this site, I'm well aware of your skewed understanding of other things also and have no wish to get into a pointless debate. Enjoy your scam free paid cert sites.

Well we don't live in an ideal world so many times doing things which doesn't make much sense still needs to be done for the sake of it. It is kind of like the saying that clothes don't make a man's character as there are even millionaire fraudsters wearing suits costing thousand dollars plus but that doesn't mean a mid mgmt position executive of a decent size company start attending business meetings with a 1000 rupees Peter England formal shirt available on myntra. I hope you know that many scam websites also use Let's Encrypt/similar free ssl certificates. Let's Encrypt/free ssl certificates are meant for amateurs/moms & pops stores trying their hands at ecomm not serious businesses with annual turnover in dozens of lakhs/crores. Of course there are always big businesses "supporting Let's Encrypt for a cause" but that's different thing.
What's the main benefits of using our own ssl cert than using letsencrypt?

I want to smoke what this guy's smoking

Enjoy your scam free paid cert sites.
I do actually, never once seen an obvious scam site using a paid ssl certificate because the criminals/scamsters/black money economy prefer cash for a reason over online payments & last time I checked there was no paid ssl certificate provider accepting cash.

Paid ssl is a scam
You have a very skewed understanding of what is meant for what.
Sure because a legitimate business selling something which most major websites use definitely has to be a scam, I mean who pay for a paid service. Oh the irony!

I want to smoke what this guy's smoking
W.E.E.D--well educated efficient discussion. Not sure if you can afford it though.

What's the main benefits of using our own ssl cert than using letsencrypt?
Not sure if that's what you meant but you can create your own ssl certificate by signing it with your own key but it won't be recognized by others. Kind of like how you can assemble your own radio & put a sticker having your own invented brand on it but it won't be recognized by anyone else as a brand. As for getting a ssl certificate it means you are getting it from an established provider which will be recognized universally & by paying for it you are establishing a clear trail of evidence linking you to that ssl certificate so anyone with enough resources can find out it was you who bought that ssl certificate which will definitely make many more comfortable knowing you are not some anonymous person. Now if you don't need that (aka make many ppl more comfortable about yourself/your website) then you can get free Let's Encrypt ssl certificate & start a blog/website discussing why random guys on internet want to assume what other random guys are smoking & want to try it too & not care about what the online visitors to your blog/website think of that.

Not sure if that's what you meant but you can create your own ssl certificate by signing it with your own key but it won't be recognized by others. Kind of like how you can assemble your own radio & put a sticker having your own invented brand on it but it won't be recognized by anyone else as a brand. As for getting a ssl certificate it means you are getting it from an established provider which will be recognized universally & by paying for it you are establishing a clear trail of evidence linking you to that ssl certificate so anyone with enough resources can find out it was you who bought that ssl certificate which will definitely make many more comfortable knowing you are not some anonymous person. Now if you don't need that (aka make many ppl more comfortable about yourself/your website) then you can get free Let's Encrypt ssl certificate & start a blog/website discussing why random guys on internet want to assume what other random guys are smoking & want to try it too & not care about what the online visitors to your blog/website think of that.
No, I mean the main use of SSL is to encrypt the communication between browser and server. So I want to know if our own ssl certificate provide more secure communication than letsencrypt's. Is there any added benefit than just showing people I am not some anonymous person.

No, I mean the main use of SSL is to encrypt the communication between browser and server. So I want to know if our own ssl certificate provide more secure communication than letsencrypt's. Is there any added benefit than just showing people I am not some anonymous person.
No, in fact many privacy paranoid ppl use their own signed ssl certificate for their home network like accessing web interface of software like utorrent by manually adding that certificate to the trusted list of their home networked pc. If you can & don't mind the hassle of manually adding such self signed ssl certificates to the systems you use then no need to get any 3rd party ssl certificate. There are also some cons of using self signed ssl certificates.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1700110002501.png

1700110022507.png

Getting back to topic I see that itdepot advertises a "Insurance Free Transit Insurance to protect your order from damage or pilferage" on their website while nothing similar on md/vedant/prime.

M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer

We package our products in boxes, which are covered in a plastic layer. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items are safely secured with additional bubble wrap. We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging. Till date, we have received minimal complaints about damaged products due to our packaging.

Please see below photos for correct and right packing, please do not accept package, if package don’t meets below criteria.

So does this make itdepot the preferred option for buying items like cabinets which have more risk of damage during shipping.

P.S. cc @puns to keep thread on track after the short off topic discussion over from my side.

Last edited:
Some 32 inch+,144hz+ monitor options:
Gigabyte M32U @64k: https://mdcomputers.in/gigabyte-32-inch-gaming-m32u.html

LG 32GR93U @58K (Undercuts LGs own 32gq950 apart from HDR):

Samsung Odyssey G7 43inch @68k (not the best price) (4k, 144hz, VA, 384 dimming zone panel):

Acer 32inch 60Hz WQHD @14k+shipping:

Refurbished Jin Office Dual monitor stand @1.45k:

Last edited:
Amazing deal on the Acer 32 1440p monitor, I have the other version of this (EB321HQUC) and it's a perfect 60Hz office monitor, the natural step-up from the ubiquitous 24" 1080p size. They both have the same familiar PPI. This D version seems to have added speakers and a stand with height adjustment.

Some 32 inch+,144hz+ monitor options:
Gigabyte M32U @64k: https://mdcomputers.in/gigabyte-32-inch-gaming-m32u.html

LG 32GR93U @58K (Undercuts LGs own 32gq950 apart from HDR):

Samsung Odyssey G7 43inch @68k (not the best price) (4k, 144hz, VA, 384 dimming zone panel):

Refurbished Jin Office Dual monitor stand @1.45k:
Sadly the Odyssey G7 43" has poor response times, else could have been a great gaming TV option. LG C3 42" is under 80k with local dealers.

Sadly the Odyssey G7 43" has poor response times
I know and still I posted the above offer because people would still want to get a monitor that they don't want to be paranoid about.
Pardon me for going off-topic. I appreciate that you quote HUB videos and tirelessly help people with recommendations. But one thing to be cautious about is that reviews like these don't cover every use case.
Samsung VA panels at 43-50 always had poor gtg response times. It can be compensated somewhat with adjusting the black stabilizer to slightly higher setting which brings down the contrast from ~4000 to ~2500 and using the monitor at higher brightness than usual ( as the panels heats up, you'll notice the response time getting better).
Previously HUB also featured FV43U and recorded poor response times whereas rtings measured better response times because they used higher brightness than usual. Given that's a 1000nit panel and people won't be comfortable viewing half of that brightness, yet it showed how everything can't be covered by a reviewer with the limited testing time given to them.
Coming to oleds, I'm all in for these and if someone wants to get this particular Samsung monitor I posted it with the best possible online price.
For anyone looking at the cons let me list a few I know for Odyssey G7 43:
-BGR sub-pixel layout (can be fixed somewhat with cleartype and better cleartype tuner)
-Poor gtg response times (physical limitation of VA, can be mitigated somewhat)
-Slow Tizen (This I hate, but if you don't use too many ott than it won't hinder you)
-Wobbly stand
-Blooming due to low dimming zones
-Not good viewing angles with gamma shifting while looking from side (Samsung only implements their ultra viewing angle with 55inch and above)
-Prone to smearing as with VA

For Pros-
-Big screen real estate (4x 21.5inch)
-Work double time as Smart TV
-Good brightness for HDR
-Tighter local dimming than other at the price
-No fear of burn-in
-Good Contrast

Back