[OOS]Xiaomi Power Banks available on flipkart again (unverified trick to score 10400 mAh one inside)

raksrules

Elite
Xiaomi 5200 mAh power bank is available on flipkart.
Here is the link:

http://www.flipkart.com/mi-5200-mah...tracker=start&as-pos=p_2&pid=ACCDYYQZCED4CUZY

10400 mAh still shows notify but you can try this method to buy it as well.

1. Go to above link and below the listing there are listings of COMBOS.
2. Select combo 3 and add it to your cart. Now in your cart, it should show both 5200 and 10400 mAh power banks.
3. Delete the 5200 mAh one from the cart and proceed to payment.

Disclaimer: I have not made any payment or did not go beyond the page where it asks for payment. Try and see yourself.

FK must be really screwing with the customers... I clicked on that link but cant see the combos at all :D[DOUBLEPOST=1412080619][/DOUBLEPOST]Ya maybe coz its OOS again ....

Yup OOS. sorry guys. When i checked, it was there.
But did not order since I did not want the power bank. Already bought ambrane one.

was able to order one with the trick, lets see[DOUBLEPOST=1412091724][/DOUBLEPOST]I am ordering for the first time from FK, earlier a cousin in India used to order for me.

The status of order is;

Your item has been packed.
  • Tue, 30th Sep
  • 08:25 pm
  • Item has been packed

Last edited:
FK is 100% screwing around with the customers - I specifically registered to buy the Redmi yesterday, the web page said I had registerd, and the app today says at 2pm (after the countdown) that I had not registered. And their call centre quality is going down the drain, I could hear so much disturbance in the background - I was always asking the chap to repeat - o_O

The 10400 mAh Power Bank s back in stock but no luck on the 5200 mAh one
Ordered one, how's the response guys ? Does it hold up well ?

FK is 100% screwing around with the customers - I specifically registered to buy the Redmi yesterday, the web page said I had registerd, and the app today says at 2pm (after the countdown) that I had not registered. And their call centre quality is going down the drain, I could hear so much disturbance in the background - I was always asking the chap to repeat - o_O
I managed to get hold of two redmi's in two weeks using a script ;)

Why don't you guys get this from paytm?

Not only that is cheaper also you get the original.

I have ordered 4 power banks 3x10400mah and 1x5200mah.

Ordered a 10,400mAh one on the 1st of this month... expected to reach me by the 15th! Flipkart's shipping has gone absolutely off the charts due to Durga Puja festival in Bengal.

Ordered a 10,400mAh one on the 1st of this month... expected to reach me by the 15th! Flipkart's shipping has gone absolutely off the charts due to Durga Puja festival in Bengal.

I order 10400 mah at the same day, They ship it via First Flight as destination Kolkata (Origin Mumbai)
The day before 30th Sep order 5200 mah, it is available for the entire evening...(didn't know then that 10400 mah will be available very next day) and again they ship it via First Flight, Ordered Piston on 1/10, they ship it via First Flight. (Origin Bangalore)

Last I order Flip cover for Redmi 1s (Origin Bangalore)- Now finally it is coming via Ekart but this time choose COD.

I'm worried about First Flight Consignment due to Puja Festival.

What is the point of buying stuff from WS Retail if they going to ship courier company like First Flight.

Last edited:
Why don't you guys get this from paytm?

Not only that is cheaper also you get the original.

I have ordered 4 power banks 3x10400mah and 1x5200mah.

Firstly, it is priced at 18xx at paytm.

Also, does FK do non legit stuff, I doubt it, anyways place an order for the 10,400 lets see how it goes.

I order 10400 mah at the same day, They ship it via First Flight as destination Kolkata (Origin Mumbai)
The day before 30th Sep order 5200 mah, it is available for the entire evening...(didn't know then that 10400 mah will be available very next day) and again they ship it via First Flight, Ordered Piston on 1/10, they ship it via First Flight. (Origin Bangalore)

Last I order Flip cover for Redmi 1s (Origin Bangalore)- Now finally it is coming via Ekart but this time choose COD.

I'm worried about First Flight Consignment due to Puja Festival.

What is the point of buying stuff from WS Retail if they going to ship courier company like First Flight.

If you check, the same-day/next-day delivery for West Bengal has been disabled by Flipkart for some of the products which had those options earlier. This is all due to the delay caused in transit due to the Festival week. I have two shipments from them coming in this week, both through eKart. One was booked on the 28th of last month and the Xiaomi powerbank was booked on the 1st of this month. Both are expected to be delivered later this week in-between the 13-15th of this month. Long wait but there's little I can do other than to wait it out patiently.

Firstly, it is priced at 18xx at paytm.

Also, does FK do non legit stuff, I doubt it, anyways place an order for the 10,400 lets see how it goes.
You get 40% cash back using coupon POWER40, check the page of listing. Paytm is a better option because effective price comes to less than flipkart. Yes you still pay 18xx out of pocket but then that paytm cash can be used for recharges.
And yes if you are keeping eye on paytm they are literally giving free recharges.
2 days back I recharged for a total of 180 Rs amongst 3 numbers for totally free.

Back