[OOS]Xiaomi Power Banks available on flipkart again (unverified trick to score 10400 mAh one inside)

Who is the seller WS Retail ?
Yes they are the Ones[DOUBLEPOST=1413284284][/DOUBLEPOST]The Upper One Bought Ebay Seller No issues what so ever,came with serial number and its working like a charm since 2 months
Below one is from flipkart
Look how the details are printed
The leds also when on charge mode are sharp
While the one bought from the ebay seller are Dull
The power buton also does not gives the feel like smoothness when pressed
While the one bought from ebay seller is Smooth

Attachments

• PowerBank.jpg
    PowerBank.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
i received the 10400mAh powerbank today from flipkart, but no scratchable sticker inside. how do i check its authencity.

These ones are sold by WS Retail, they are the ones who had sold the Mi3 and now the Redmi on flipkart, how can they be fake[DOUBLEPOST=1413789627][/DOUBLEPOST]
All are fake
I returned them and bought from ebay
WS retail is xiaomi’s partner in India

Last edited:
Just FYI, Xiaomi 10,400 mAh Power Bank is going to be available for 899 Rs on flipkart (possibly only on app not sure) (100 Rs less than usual) tomorrow.
Worth buying this over anything else if in market for a power bank ?
I know some power banks have 2 outputs but I don't think I am going to use that.

How is the weight of this power bank ? I obviously don't want to carry in pocket but is it like heavy to be not portable ?

And lastly, if I decide to buy, can anyone here help me ordering from flipkart ? The reason I say this is because I have good amount of balance in Paytm wallet (got from iPhone 6 plus cashback) and I will pay that 899 to the person ordering through paytm wallet transfer (you need to have paytm account). I want to consume the wallet balance first but paytm is selling most stuff over priced so I am not really wanting to buy from them.
Btw whoever I transfer the paytm wallet balance of 899, he can use that to recharge his phone/dth etc and available cashbacks on those recharges IF paytm has an offer at that time.
If anyone is willing to help me, please PM me.

The power-bank is definitely portable. It will fit in your pocket, but not practical to carry it in a pocket, more suited for a small bag.

The power-bank is definitely portable. It will fit in your pocket, but not practical to carry it in a pocket, more suited for a small bag.

Yeah, and I don't even intend to carry in pocket. I usually will keep in bag.
Btw I ordered one finally at 899. I was few Rupees cheaper on snapdeal but then we know FK is official reseller of xiaomi products hence did not want to risk with other websites.

Back