Orange Box In stores Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojmenon35

Disciple
Hi Guys !

Just want to inform you all that the shipping for orange Box commenced yesterday and has been despatched to major retails across the country, It should start hitting the shelves from today evening. So go out and buy your copy. In case any of you have a problem in getting your copy write back to me and i will try and help you with it.

World Wide Cd Roms:hap2:

manojmenon35 said:
Hi Guys !

Just want to inform you all that the shipping for orange Box commenced yesterday and has been despatched to major retails across the country, It should start hitting the shelves from today evening. So go out and buy your copy. In case any of you have a problem in getting your copy write back to me and i will try and help you with it.

World Wide Cd Roms:hap2:

Hey, The Orange Box is selling at Rs. 999 in Delhi and most online stores. Why is it selling at Rs. 750 in Alfa, Mumbai? Can't we get the same price in Delhi?

Just one question. Can i get someone to buy the Orange Box in India and mail me the serial key so that i can install it here on my laptop in germany ? :) See in India it is retailing for 999/- while here is is nearly 60$=2400 Rs

montylee said:
Hey, The Orange Box is selling at Rs. 999 in Delhi and most online stores. Why is it selling at Rs. 750 in Alfa, Mumbai? Can't we get the same price in Delhi?

Hi All,

It was a stupid mistake by one of our greedy distributors to make some fast cash, we have stopped supplies to alfa, so be rest assured you are paying the fair price only, Guys appreciate the fact that you are probably the only gamers in the world who got to buy this product at this price.

Cheers
manoj:

Nice , i got my orange box delivered by Next World ppl .. great and punctual dat sums dem up , m looking forward to some more titles , and next world wl b my destination from now.. kudos to wwcdroms also for choosing their distributors well.. :D

manojmenon35 said:
Hi All,

It was a stupid mistake by one of our greedy distributors to make some fast cash, we have stopped supplies to alfa, so be rest assured you are paying the fair price only, Guys appreciate the fact that you are probably the only gamers in the world who got to buy this product at this price.

Cheers
manoj:

u look more greedy to me than them .....

Exactly my thought.

Alfa sold for Rs 750.

Alfa is not a charity and according to some, they are making a fast "buck"

So that equates profit.

So alfa gets for < Rs 750 and sells for Rs 750.

Thats bad? Tell me how. So I guess Alfa did not artificially keep the prices up at Rs 999.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back